• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mr

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

flyyfred

Union issue/ grounds to sue them

can i sue the union for their poor representation an compromises they made after i lost my job?
on march 10, 2015 I was terminated after arriving to work 1 hour late. I was at court, but the thing is its been too many days I cannot sue boise cascade that's who I was working for. reason its been this long is because the local union claimed to be fighting for me the last few years, telling me I was gonna get my job back etc. an they were going to hire a attorney so I waited. well last month September I finally get a call saying I'm going to arbitration vs boise cascade. well last week I union rep called my phone an said the attorney reviewed my case an felt like he couldn't win. that sounded odd, after all these years they told me I would win, yet they didn't even go an fight at least. so I'm wanting to sue the union for the poor representation an for all my things I lost in the process since 2015 cars, house, bank accounts etc please can someone find me a lawyer who can help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">