• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scholarship loan agreements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brewtus41

Wisconsin. I was a union member for 11 years. I left the union to join another after I was dissatisfied with where union was at economically. After joining the other union I was sent a letter saying I was to pay back a scholarship loan agreement some $7k from my apprenticeship program. What can I do to fight this if any?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Wisconsin. I was a union member for 11 years. I left the union to join another after I was dissatisfied with where union was at economically. After joining the other union I was sent a letter saying I was to pay back a scholarship loan agreement some $7k from my apprenticeship program. What can I do to fight this if any?
How would we know???

Look at your agreement. Speak to a local attorney if you are still unsure.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">