• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disabilty Ratings?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavytime

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Maryland
Im sure it's impossible to answer without all the info. but just looking for a ballpark figure on my ratings.These are the insurance carriers doctors ratings. Age 37, 35 at time of accident.

Weekly avg pay $500.00

Back rating was---- 25%
Knee was---------- 15%

Thanks

BlondiePB

Heavytime said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Maryland
Im sure it's impossible to answer without all the info. but just looking for a ballpark figure on my ratings.These are the insurance carriers doctors ratings. Age 37, 35 at time of accident.

Weekly avg pay $500.00

Back rating was---- 25%
Knee was---------- 15%

Thanks
What is your legal question?

BlondiePB

Heavytime said:
I was curious what the settlement could be with those ratings.
Let's see....

Current age = 37; Back rating was 25% + Knee was 15% and that equal ??? as an impairment as a total of your entire body; % of total impairment of your body = ??? % x's ??? amount of weeks for indemnity payments; Current life expectancy = 45 years; Future medical expenses is ?????; Less xx many years for current or previous tobacco usage; Less or plus xx many years for being overweight or not; Less xx many years for high blood pressure; Less xx many years for high cholestrol; Less xx many years for high triglycerides; Family history of heart disease, cancer, stroke, etc. is ????

My new settlement calculator adds all that up to a total of about a buck two eighty. :confused: I must get a refund. My crystal ball is in the shop for repairs, sorry.

p.s. See a work comp attorney.

Heavytime

BlondiePB said:
Let's see....

Current age = 37; Back rating was 25% + Knee was 15% and that equal ??? as an impairment as a total of your entire body; % of total impairment of your body = ??? % x's ??? amount of weeks for indemnity payments; Current life expectancy = 45 years; Future medical expenses is ?????; Less xx many years for current or previous tobacco usage; Less or plus xx many years for being overweight or not; Less xx many years for high blood pressure; Less xx many years for high cholestrol; Less xx many years for high triglycerides; Family history of heart disease, cancer, stroke, etc. is ????

My new settlement calculator adds all that up to a total of about a buck two eighty. :confused: I must get a refund. My crystal ball is in the shop for repairs, sorry.

Hey Blondie,
You need another hobby or some male companionship. Why would you type so much B.S..If you couldnt answer then don't post anything.Way to much time on your hands. Thank you very little.

tjr5150

If you know your rating's then your insurance or a lawyer can give you the amount of money they are worth. It's just a phone call away

BlondiePB

Heavytime said:
BlondiePB said:
Let's see....

Hey Blondie,
You need another hobby or some male companionship. Why would you type so much B.S..If you couldnt answer then don't post anything.Way to much time on your hands. Thank you very little.
And had YOU taken very litte time to look in this forum you would have learned that there is no one that can tell you what your settlement could be except a work comp attorney - which is exactly who I told you to see and is the answer to your question. You are welcome.

BlondiePB

tjr5150 said:
If you know your rating's then your insurance or a lawyer can give you the amount of money they are worth. It's just a phone call away
That is exactly why I told him to see a work comp attorney.

Heavytime

BlondiePB said:
And had YOU taken very litte time to look in this forum you would have learned that there is no one that can tell you what your settlement could be except a work comp attorney - which is exactly who I told you to see and is the answer to your question. You are welcome.

Get a life Blondie.

BlondiePB

Veronica1228 said:
Get a Life Blondie? Is that the one where Dagwood loses his job and makes a really big sandwich? I love those movies!!!
Great movies they are! At least Dagwood is trained to make them really big sandwiches --- and mine too. :cool:

Veronica1228

I think Enasni, Paridise, Rushia, and Hot Toddy are around somewhere. Did you send out the WOW signal?

I also think BL is at it again. I think that is where Enasni is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">