• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forged Documentation/workplace harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
The whole thing doesn't add up. I've provided them with everything that's been asked. When I ask for something they refused to answer.
I've sent messages about the matter to several firms and the only response I was given was that they don't practice in this area. I most likely have sent messages to just about every lawyer in Colorado Springs. I don't understand what I'm doing that's not even getting replies. It's strange. I'm not a beggar and I'm not asking for money. Compensation in that regard can be discussed later. I'm not looking to get billions. I'm looking for legal aid to help me prove to a judge and a jury if need be that what happened there and how it was handled was and is wrong. I've been upfront with the company about this during and after my employment. The morning after my last day in the building I sent my supervisor a resignation text. Because of how bad the harassment was I didn't even go outside till I moved from the state. What else would I need to do to take this to court. I can provide witnesses that put me in another place. Cell tower information to log my whereabouts. Even time stamps of things done through my phone. If that was the case them that might as well be time fraud on my part. I'm going over how I could even incriminate myself to show some kind of proof that the person they say was working wasn't me.
What kind of lawyer would I need to speak with to handle something like this? Would anyone here be able to recommend anyone or pass this to them?
There was a point I started buying food in packaging because I couldn't keep my lunch anywhere without someone doing something to it. Which I noted and gave them the exact times and cameras to look at. It was obvious.
I understand that you're frustrated, but if your messages to the attorneys were/are similar to your postings here, I can understand why you're not getting any responses. And I say this with all good intent: your story doesn't make any sense as you're all over the place. I second xylene's recommendation that you speak to a behavioral health professional to help deal with the stress and anxiety.

MGrifka

Thank you for clarifying your situation, MGrifka.

I think I see one reason why you might be having difficulty finding an attorney to help you. Most lawyers, while interested in principles and morals, are primarily interested in legalities.

There does not appear to be a clear legal issue in what you are now describing. It sounds more like misunderstandings.

You can continue to try to find an attorney in your area to discuss your experience with your former employer but, like xylene, I think you might benefit more from medical help for your PTSD and anxiety.

Good luck.
Just so I understand. If it comes up later on they find I wasn't in the person working. I use the over pay. I will not be held liable for this? Or required to pay back any restitutions? Let alone if the same person who was able to use my information to manipulate records also has personal information then it would appear that from what you're saying, and I say this out of an ignorant arrogance, will not ever be held accountable nor need to be for any type of financial fraud. I'm probably really missing something. I don't know how it can hold that there is a week of shifts and I contacted the company to let them know it wasn't me and I'd gladly pay back the over pay to avoid a further issue and to resolve the issue of time fraud. Paperwork alone if any serious issues came back up and my name was on the paperwork including?
If I awoke with billions in my bank account.... They should look for the video evidence of this bizzaro me. Might be their fault. I'll tell the bank though it's ok. I've been through this before.

I don't mean to be sarcastic. I'm seeking help outside the issue. I'd rather laugh. Although, in light of this. I do hope another mistake like that happens. Why couldn't that person stayed employed? I would love to take a vacation or find a comfort food challenge.

quincy

Just so I understand. If it comes up later on they find I wasn't in the person working. I use the over pay. I will not be held liable for this? Or required to pay back any restitutions? Let alone if the same person who was able to use my information to manipulate records also has personal information then it would appear that from what you're saying, and I say this out of an ignorant arrogance, will not ever be held accountable nor need to be for any type of financial fraud. I'm probably really missing something. I don't know how it can hold that there is a week of shifts and I contacted the company to let them know it wasn't me and I'd gladly pay back the over pay to avoid a further issue and to resolve the issue of time fraud. Paperwork alone if any serious issues came back up and my name was on the paperwork including?
If I awoke with billions in my bank account.... They should look for the video evidence of this bizzaro me. Might be their fault. I'll tell the bank though it's ok. I've been through this before.

I don't mean to be sarcastic. I'm seeking help outside the issue. I'd rather laugh. Although, in light of this. I do hope another mistake like that happens. Why couldn't that person stayed employed? I would love to take a vacation or find a comfort food challenge.
I cannot promise you that you would not have to reimburse your former employer for an overpayment of wages if it is discovered that someone else worked your hours using your time card and you were paid for that employee's work. But I am not seeing a logical reason for that to have occurred and apparently your former employer is not seeing a logical reason, either.

I suggest you move on with your life and IF this becomes a legal issue for you later, address it at that time.

Good luck, MGrifka.

MGrifka

I cannot promise you that you would not have to reimburse your former employer for an overpayment of wages if it is discovered that someone else worked your hours using your time card and you were paid for that employee's work. But I am not seeing a logical reason for that to have occurred and apparently your former employer is not seeing a logical reason, either.

I suggest you move on with your life and IF this becomes a legal issue for you later, address it at that time.

Good luck, MGrifka.
Currently, I'm continuing to pursue the harassment issues. However, in light of this conversation I think that logically it would be important to not ignore that someone was able to work over 40 hours with my information. There are several reasons why I'm trying to prove it wasn't me just so I won't have to deal with this later.
To be told that I can receive a paycheck without working is something many people dream of. It's not a matter of dealing with it now or later. With numbers to punch in someone would have access to my Social Security number and other personal information. I haven't checked to see if anyone has used my personal information for anything yet.
Here is a link that several of the emails exchanged between the company and myself. This was just the beginning of this mess ...

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

Currently, I'm continuing to pursue the harassment issues. However, in light of this conversation I think that logically it would be important to not ignore that someone was able to work over 40 hours with my information. There are several reasons why I'm trying to prove it wasn't me just so I won't have to deal with this later.
To be told that I can receive a paycheck without working is something many people dream of. It's not a matter of dealing with it now or later. With numbers to punch in someone would have access to my Social Security number and other personal information. I haven't checked to see if anyone has used my personal information for anything yet.
Here is a link that several of the emails exchanged between the company and myself. This was just the beginning of this mess ...
Your post has been reported to have the link removed.

Again, the best I can suggest - if you are intent on pursuing the mystery payment to you - is to continue your search for a lawyer in your area for a personal review of the facts. I repeat my earlier comment that your concerns seem to exceed the scope of this forum.

Sorry.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">