• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost cause

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Techdogg

A rearward fall resulting in a concussion found on an MRI , whiplash and lower back injury witnessed by my lead hand . He told the supervisor the next day a week later I was walked of the property. And it was not even written up as a workplace accident . Six years later still in pain and not fully recovered making me think why did I work so hard everyday ?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
A rearward fall resulting in a concussion found on an MRI , whiplash and lower back injury witnessed by my lead hand . He told the supervisor the next day a week later I was walked of the property. And it was not even written up as a workplace accident . Six years later still in pain and not fully recovered making me think why did I work so hard everyday ?
What US state?
Are you being covered by work. comp.?

Also, did you have a legal question for us?

commentator

States vary. But the general rule is that if nothing has happened in six months to a year regarding a worker's comp case, it isn't going to. Six years later it's nothing but very ancient history.

quincy

How old were you at the time of your injury accident?

Personal injury claims have statute of limitations ranging from one year to six years (the time within which a personal injury lawsuit must be filed), depending on the state and the age of the injured at the time of injury.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">