• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ivakridav

I am pursuing an adjustment to child support. My ex husband’s sister is the VP of Relationship Management at TDBank. My bank is TD bank. My exboyfriend bank’s is TDbank. My exhusband knew the balance of my ex boyfriend and that I have a security deposit box. I suspect his sister is providing bank info. Do I have legal ground to send a letter to TDbank to warn them?

Just Blue

I am pursuing an adjustment to child support. My ex husband’s sister is the VP of Relationship Management at TDBank. My bank is TD bank. My exboyfriend bank’s is TDbank. My exhusband knew the balance of my ex boyfriend and that I have a security deposit box. I suspect his sister is providing bank info. Do I have legal ground to send a letter to TDbank to warn them?
What does your attorney say?

MichaelRBrya

Yes, you can send. It's up to their approval. Otherwise, why don't you visit the bank and meet an advisor?

LdiJ

I would be taking my business to another bank as well as making an official complaint.

The problem however, is since she is the VP of Relationship Management any serious complaints would end up on her desk, which is a problem. That is why you absolutely need to go to another bank.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Gotta agree with LdiJ here. I think a new bank is definitely in order.

quincy

If you decide to send a letter to the bank, you can state facts, and you can express your honest belief that your account information is being accessed without authorization, but you should not accuse the sister of anything. Without proof, an accusation against a named individual that turns out to be false can lead to problems for you if it harms the reputation of that individual.

In other words, be careful when handling the reputations of others.

I agree that changing banks seems your wisest course of action.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">