• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Plan Problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

The_Crowd

I work in Oregon. This is regarding a company that is based out of Arizona.

Who do I sue?

For the last 7 months I have been fighting for reimbursement of funds that were taken from my pay to cover my former employer's Personal Plan' which includes things such as Disability insurance. Because the company reduced me to part-time status prior to my eligibility date, I was never eligible to receive these benefits. They took funds for medical insurance as well, but those have been reimbursed. The problem seems to be that the company used a third party to handle this benefit and supposedly this other company controlled all withdrawals from my pay for the plan. My former employer refuses to reimburse me on the grounds that this other company is responsible. The other company, despite numerous telephone calls, letters and Emails has not been helpful. I am at the end of my rope and am going to take legal action.

The question really is;

Which of these two companies is responsible?

Thanks,

Jay Smith

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">