• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Worker's Comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rock9892000

What is the name of your state?AZ. I am currently on worker's comp and my employer is telling me they are letting me go so they can fill my spot at work. Is this legal?

In NY an employer is only responsible to hold your job for 90 days and then you have to be able to do all your job responsibilities 100% or they don't have to let you back. I was "let go" but my supervisor was nice enough to state on my termination papers that she would rehire me as I had a great work record up to my injury date. Get a lawyer when ever w/c is involved.

tjr5150

don't know law in az

I know in co if you were on workman's comp and your let go by your employer they will still pay you workman's comp and yes it is legal

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">