• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bathroom use im scared of.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

workguy25

At work, I used the bathroom and when peeing, pulled my pants all the way down so I know for sure I’ll pull them up when I’m done since I can’t take pics even in bathroom or had a paper to take a note on. I pulled them down but now I’m scared about if I pulled them up. I’m also scared someone came in and I didn’t know even though I wasn’t on my phone and it was quiet. I’m now scared that person will tell the manager but not until tomorrow or after that. There’s a certain period where harassment’s like this may not have to be reported right away if I recall right.
1. How paranoid do I sound?
2. If someone came in since it was quiet and I wasn’t using anything like on phone, would I have noticed that person? I’m scared he/she didn’t say anything like make a sound and will
Wait to tell the manager, mwaning I’ll be worried until idk when. I did NOT want to leave my pants down at all. If anything I forgot.
3. If the manager doesn’t talk to me about this, how much would that be considered a good sign?
4. If someone saw me, how likely will he/she (I say she incase a woman came in on accident) will report me right away?

quincy

At work, I used the bathroom and when peeing, pulled my pants all the way down so I know for sure I’ll pull them up when I’m done since I can’t take pics even in bathroom or had a paper to take a note on. I pulled them down but now I’m scared about if I pulled them up. I’m also scared someone came in and I didn’t know even though I wasn’t on my phone and it was quiet. I’m now scared that person will tell the manager but not until tomorrow or after that. There’s a certain period where harassment’s like this may not have to be reported right away if I recall right.
2. If someone came in since it was quiet and I wasn’t using anything like on phone, would I have noticed that person? I’m scared he/she didn’t say anything like make a sound and will
Wait to tell the manager, mwaning I’ll be worried until idk when. I did NOT want to leave my pants down at all. If anything I forgot.
3. If the manager doesn’t talk to me about this, how much would that be considered a good sign?
4. If someone saw me, how likely will he/she (I say she incase a woman came in on accident) will report me right away?
What is the name of your state (other than your state of undress)?

What are you talking about?

adjusterjack

On a scale of 1 to 10, Eleven million.

Be honest. You're sh---in' us, aren't you?

workguy25

What is the name of your state (other than your state of undress)?

What are you talking about?
CA. I’m worried someone saw me with my pants down while
Going to the sink and I didn’t knkw. I’m scared they didn’t say anything and won’t inform management until right tomorrow or days after.

quincy

I gutless I’m this paranoid.
IF someone was disturbed by what they saw you doing in the bathroom (assuming someone saw you in the bathroom and was disturbed by what they saw) and IF that someone reported what they saw to management, you probably will find that out soon enough.

In the meantime, I suggest you not worry about it. There is not much you can do at this point except try to behave yourself in your workplace bathroom from here on out.

Right now, in other words, there is no legal issue that we can help you with. If you suffer from paranoia, however, you would be smart to speak to a medical professional.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Be honest. You're sh---in' us, aren't you?
On a scale of 1-10? 11 Million.

Seriously, how does one walk (shuffle) from the stall (I am assuming since most guys don't take down their pants to use the urinal - though there are some who prefer to use a stall for that, too) to the sink (or the door, if OP's not a handwashing type) with their pants around the ankles and NOT notice? Or from the bathroom back to their workspace w/o someone saying "hey, dude - your pants are around your ankles!"?

It's not like forgetting to zip your fly - which happens to us all. You forget, someone notices & tells you, up it goes, and Voila! Mischief managed!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This is at least the third time you've posted this question over time. To answer your first question, you sound so paranoid I'm not sure it's safe for you to be walking around loose. There is NO FREAKIN' WAY someone came in without you seeing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">