• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In case anyone wondered...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

The reason why I have not been around for the last couple of weeks is that I have been in the ICU with a severe case of pneumonia...I was intubated for part of that time. Unfortunately, I did not escape my brother's flu. I am still weak as a kitten and on oxygen, but I am home.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

The reason why I have not been around for the last couple of weeks is that I have been in the ICU with a severe case of pneumonia...I was intubated for part of that time. Unfortunately, I did not escape my brother's flu. I am still weak as a kitten and on oxygen, but I am home.
Outstanding..
It's good to have you here where you belong.
You were missed.

quincy

So happy to hear you are home and recovering, LdiJ. You had us all worried. It is good to have you back.

justalayman

. Cjane filled us in on a lot of the situation so we weren't totally in the dark but this site is somewhat of a second family to many of us and as such; Hell yes we were wondering what happened

Glad to hear you are doing better and I hear the silver lining is you are going to quit smoking. Good news on both counts.

As I said before, you and your family's situation is scary. The flu causing such issues? While I know it's not unheard of, having never known (such as we know each other on the forum anyway) anybody to come anywhere close to this from the flu (and realizing you are not all that far from me geographically. In fact my current employers main office is in your city and he shows up to my job at least once weekly). Did they id the strain? I am horribly curious about this entire issue.

LdiJ

. Cjane filled us in on a lot of the situation so we weren't totally in the dark but this site is somewhat of a second family to many of us and as such; Hell yes we were wondering what happened

Glad to hear you are doing better and I hear the silver lining is you are going to quit smoking. Good news on both counts.

As I said before, you and your family's situation is scary. The flu causing such issues? While I know it's not unheard of, having never known (such as we know each other on the forum anyway) anybody to come anywhere close to this from the flu (and realizing you are not all that far from me geographically. In fact my current employers main office is in your city and he shows up to my job at least once weekly). Did they id the strain? I am horribly curious about this entire issue.
I am thinking that the strain was AN1 which was a main strain from 2008/2009. I am not entirely sure that is correct, but the 2008/2009 part is correct.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I am thinking that the strain was AN1 which was a main strain from 2008/2009. I am not entirely sure that is correct, but the 2008/2009 part is correct.
Glad to see you back. Even Mother M was wondering about you! I will let her know of your return! HAPPY HOLIDAY and glad you are home dear. Get well so we can get back to bickering like normal. :D;)

Oh and just remember,

PUPPYMONKEYBABY!

Just Blue

Glad to see you back. Even Mother M was wondering about you! I will let her know of your return! HAPPY HOLIDAY and glad you are home dear. Get well so we can get back to bickering like normal. :D;)

Oh and just remember,

PUPPYMONKEYBABY!
lol...Just what a person on the mend needs is that TOTALLY WRONG image in her head!! :p

ecmst12

Yes, the flu is a serious illness. Tens of thousands of people die from it every year, some of whom were otherwise healthy. Many more people are hospitalized. Even some who don't smoke or have other health problems. Please, people, get your flu shots. It's not 100% effective, but any chance at lowering your risk of getting it is better than nothing.

Proserpina

Yes, the flu is a serious illness. Tens of thousands of people die from it every year, some of whom were otherwise healthy. Many more people are hospitalized. Even some who don't smoke or have other health problems. Please, people, get your flu shots. It's not 100% effective, but any chance at lowering your risk of getting it is better than nothing.
I'm a good little puppy; I had all my shots this year. ;) :D

(And I do mean ALL ... )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">