• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

May 2018 Forum Update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

What Senior Forum? What else am I missing?
The senior forum is designed to prevent a string of posts like these from cluttering the Tech section, so FA Tech can see what the technical problems are without having to read through our exchanges.

I am thinking it is not working out as intended yet. Haha. :)

LdiJ

Getting paranoid here! I recently received an email from Mary stating that all senior members are going to be expected to adhere to new - and elevated - standards of politeness and helpfulness. If any senior members didn't adhere to these standards, some kind of disciplinary action would be taken. While this email seemed to be directed at all senior members and not just me personally, I did respond that while I understand I am not an angel in the area of polite 'n' helpful, I would do my best going forward to tone down my less-than-polite-and-helpful responses. And I have! I've done well at this! But maybe I need to practice more before I'm allowed to have an avatar? And be considered a true Senior Member?
I got that email too. I think that most people did. It was pretty generic.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
The senior forum is designed to prevent a string of posts like these from cluttering the Tech section, so FA Tech can see what the technical problems are without having to read through our exchanges.

I am thinking it is not working out as intended yet. Haha. :)
That's one way to get our Avatars and Special Forum access!!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Getting paranoid here! I recently received an email from Mary stating that all senior members are going to be expected to adhere to new - and elevated - standards of politeness and helpfulness. If any senior members didn't adhere to these standards, some kind of disciplinary action would be taken. While this email seemed to be directed at all senior members and not just me personally, I did respond that while I understand I am not an angel in the area of polite 'n' helpful, I would do my best going forward to tone down my less-than-polite-and-helpful responses. And I have! I've done well at this! But maybe I need to practice more before I'm allowed to have an avatar? And be considered a true Senior Member?
I got that email too, darlin'. I think we all did.

adjusterjack

Appears that I don't have access to the Senior Members' Forum either because it doesn't appear when I look at the full list of forums.

Now I have two things to cry about.

:cry::cry:

Yeah, I got the "Be a good boy" email, too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">