• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reasons a 911 incoming call - "CAD" would be modified by another individual other than the original dispatcher who took the call

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thanks for you input Zigner, I'm going to respectively decline to answer that.There is many life alter reasons. If one doesn't live or know the implications something like what I described can entail in ones life and their pursuit of happiness that we all have a right to have, there is nothing more I wish to add. Thank you though.
Therapy is often more constructive.

quincy

... which I had to pay damages for.

All incorrect facts in regards to what was on the CAD was not fixed when the CAD was later modified. So what actually was modified, added or subtracted on the CAD, why and by whom?
You edited your previous post to add new information. It’s best to add new information to a new post because any information added to a previous post can be easily missed.

I gather from your new information that you were arrested and charged with, and later convicted of a property crime (vandalism?), and you wound up having to pay damages. You believe your initial arrest stemmed either from inaccurate information from the 911-caller to the dispatcher or inaccurate information transmitted by the dispatcher to the emergency responders. Correct?

I assume you did not have an attorney representing you in court. You might want to speak to an attorney in your area now.

Edit to add: Here is a link to the Department of Homeland Security that has a perhaps easier to understand explanation of the CAD systems used by various agencies than the link I provided earlier:
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CAD_TN_0911-508.pdf

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">