• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Simple Lot Split

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

>The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues.

And, you and the others who replied do not have any experience or knowledge pertaining to my simple question, yet you insist on giving non-advice.
Are you an idiot? Did you read the statute re unauthorized practice of law that zddoodah thoughtfully provided? The volunteers of this site can offer direction or guidance but can NOT write up/tell you how to write up a legal document. That is illegal.

adjusterjack

Do you fellers just hang around FREEADVICE.com and tell people to hire a lawyer all day?
Annoying, isn't it? They do that a lot.

Then I come along with my disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, I don't give legal advice, I just make helpful comments. If you act on my comments, you do so at your own risk.

I found the following on the Maricopa County website.

Combining or Splitting Property / Parcels | Maricopa County, AZ

Which leads me to conclude that separate quitclaim deeds should suffice, from you as grantor to yourself as grantee. Each deed would show the new legal description of each lot. Record them and send certified copies to the county assessor.

An internet search yielded the following quitclaim deed sample that might suit your purposes.

Quit Claim Deed (deedforms.org)

See, no legal advice there. Just stuff that anybody can find with an internet search.

That being said, you would be wise to spend a few hundred for an attorney to draw up the appropriate documents. The few $$ you spend now could prevent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ spent later.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Annoying, isn't it? They do that a lot.

Then I come along with my disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, I don't give legal advice, I just make helpful comments. If you act on my comments, you do so at your own risk.

I found the following on the Maricopa County website.

Combining or Splitting Property / Parcels | Maricopa County, AZ

Which leads me to conclude that separate quitclaim deeds should suffice, from you as grantor to yourself as grantee. Each deed would show the new legal description of each lot. Record them and send certified copies to the county assessor.

An internet search yielded the following quitclaim deed sample that might suit your purposes.

Quit Claim Deed (deedforms.org)

See, no legal advice there. Just stuff that anybody can find with an internet search.

That being said, you would be wise to spend a few hundred for an attorney to draw up the appropriate documents. The few $$ you spend now could prevent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ spent later.
But wait - why haven't you given the OP the exact wording as he is requesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">