• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i get sposal support i am an abandoned wife of a music artist for 13 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

how long have you been "abandoned"? how long have you been married? how have you been supporting yourseld while you have been "abandoned"? are there children of this marriage? how old are the children? who has custody of the children?

tuffbrk

OP- you may want to edit your name if it is your legal name. You have not provided any information for anyone to assist you. Length of marriage? Assets? Debts? Children? Employment - yours and his. Define abandoned...when? how long? Have you had any contact/conversation?

Bali Hai

Ask him.:cool:

Bali.... your turn.

Well, I never felt more like singin' the blues
'cause I never thought that I'd ever lose
Your money dear, why'd you do me this way?
Well, I never felt more like cryin' all night
'cause everythin's wrong, and nothin' ain't right
Without your money, you got me singin' the blues.

Antigone*

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p You gave me the giggles!

OHRoadwarrior

I'm lost. I thought all country songs needed a dog and a pickup in addition to an ex.:confused:

OP. Get remarried, divorce the new one and request support. If you were abandoned 13 years ago, the court would have the expectation you'd find yourself by now.

cyjeff

Guys... we are being played...

Anyone else see this story from another angle... say, from a 23 year old daughter that is wondering why her mom is insisting dad go to jail for the massive arrears he was incurring ...

We told her to get her dad on here... and, suddenly, mom shows up....

Really??

Antigone*

Guys... we are being played...

Anyone else see this story from another angle... say, from a 23 year old daughter that is wondering why her mom is insisting dad go to jail for the massive arrears he was incurring ...

We told her to get her dad on here... and, suddenly, mom shows up....

Really??
Unca Jeffy, you lost me:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">