• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i get sposal support i am an abandoned wife of a music artist for 13 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistoffolees

And in that thread, Dad was a part-time musician.

:cool:
How could I have missed it? After all, there's only one musician anywhere in the country who pays support. :rolleyes:

Hint: This thread lists MA. The other thread says NC/MI.

And not to mention that the other thread was about child support and this one is about spousal support.

Oh, and this thread asks how to get an order while the other thread is about a case where there has been an order in place for a long time.

I think Unca Jeffy missed the boat this time. :cool:

Bali Hai

How could I have missed it? After all, there's only one musician anywhere in the country who pays support. :rolleyes:

And not to mention that the other thread was about child support and this one is about spousal support.

Oh, and this thread asks how to get an order while the other thread is about a case where there has been an order in place for a long time.

Misto, tell us the truth, are you a for real FBI agent, or just someone who gets kicks acting like one?

cyjeff

Maybe... I have been wrong on occasion.....

Tayla

I'm lost. I thought all country songs needed a dog and a pickup in addition to an ex.:confused:

OP. Get remarried, divorce the new one and request support. If you were abandoned 13 years ago, the court would have the expectation you'd find yourself by now.
Well in the modern day country songs the wife gets the dog and the pickup and all the guy is left with is the blues of which she claims as a dependent so he has to support that too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">