• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof3&SMomof3

What is the name of your state? Michigan

The more my husband and I look at the motions sent by the EX. They seems more and more ridiculous.

But I really wanted opinions in how you guys would handle the situation.

Question 1: Has anyone ever heard of a judge order the NCP to sign necessary contracts,agreements, payment schedules or other documents necessary to obtain orthodontic treatment?

Reason why were asking is because husband is being taken to court for failure to get treatment for this kids. We have documentation via emails that explains to the CP that he cannot afford to do this at this time. Because with therapy and medications that the kids are on per month. Roughly totalling 300 out of pocket expense, plus do to change in job he asked her to wait till May 2006. And see a Dr. in plan and then bring necessary paper work to him. She refuses to co-parent, she refuses to work, even though she has 2 associate degrees.

More questions to follow later

Last edited:

If your so worried about the kids fight to get them from the ex. Since they have bad teeth, there mom doesn't want to do anything for them, and there never going to get out of school. Have you ever thought about that. I mean if it's really that bad then he should be fighting to get his kids to give them a better life.

Shawna

How can CP get someone in network dentist if NCP doesn't have dental insurance yet? Something isn't right with all of this.

Momof3&SMomof3

Actually we were covered under COBRA at 127 a month. New coverage with new company begins May 1st.

As far as changing custody, its really hard to prove someone unfit. Here in Michigan mothers are favored. We plan on bringing all of that up with an attorney once we find one.

We arn't dealing with a CP who is willing to work with NCP. She started off alienating the kids from their father. That stopped once she started dating and going out and all of a sudden she started enjoying her weekends. But my Husband still gets bashed in front of his children. Their mother does not like me, my kids, or for that matter my dog. Who of course she's never met. Strange woman and very vindictive.

abstract99

Shay-Pari'e said:
Your post is extremly confusing, and the forum crystal ball is in the shop.
WOAH.. there is a forum crystal ball? Can I borrow it when it gets out of the shop? I wanna know if I am gonna be bald by the time I am 50 and am not quite sure where to post that question on this site.

Just Blue

abstract99 said:
WOAH.. there is a forum crystal ball? Can I borrow it when it gets out of the shop? I wanna know if I am gonna be bald by the time I am 50 and am not quite sure where to post that question on this site.

Hummm...You could post it in the custody forum...but it also could be posted in contracts, guarantee and warranties...:p

Shay-Pari'e

abstract99 said:
Bad news. Crystal Ball say's you will be bald when you are 30.

bononos

Shay-Pari'e said:
Bad news. Crystal Ball say's you will be bald when you are 30.
ABSTRACT...

I use the "Magic 8-Ball" instead of the Almighty Crystal Ball.

I asked your question for you.
Shook It Up!

A: Outlook Not So Good!

Shay-Pari'e

Let me guess****************************..

I will die after an altercation with a resident of a retirement community,when I am beaten with an oxygen tank and dragged through the complex by a convoy of personal mobility vehicles.
?

E

eme76

Shay-Pari'e said:
Let me guess****************************..

I will die after an altercation with a resident of a retirement community,when I am beaten with an oxygen tank and dragged through the complex by a convoy of personal mobility vehicles.
?
:eek:
LMAO:D

E

eme76

bononos said:
ABSTRACT...

I use the "Magic 8-Ball" instead of the Almighty Crystal Ball.

I asked your question for you.
Shook It Up!

A: Outlook Not So Good!

oooh...oooh!!!!! ask it if the crystal ball will be repaired soon;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">