• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Trailers Collide and Other "Trash" Stories!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PRACTICE-15

I'm thinking of starting a "Best Trailer Trash Story" list, and wanted to get your feedback. Here are a few "trailer trash" stories from actual writers to FreeAdvice, and wanted to find out from you whether you'd like to see a new end-of-the-year "Contest."

Here's a sampling of REAL Trailer Trash stories for your consideration and decision.

Have fun!

IAAL

==================================================

NUMBER ONE:

The latest is that she abandoned my daughter in a trailer court
and moved away to live with yet another guy. Leaving my daughter
to live with a 19 year old boy in some trailer for 8 months.
Consequently, my daughter got pregnant by this kid to compound
dropping out of school.

===========================================

NUMBER TWO:

VOR
Junior Member Join Date: May 2006

Rented Mobile Home Lot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

We own our trailer and rent a lot for it. The landlord of the
lot won't allow anything outside if it is not on the deck and
has taken several of my children's toys. She just recently stole
our cats - right in front of us. Now she is saying that she will
raise the rent because I have 3 children and she has just decided
that having more than 2 children in a trailer will cost more.
Can she do this?

Thanks

=============================================

NUMBER THREE:

tookous

restraining order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? texas

Hi,
Well this is a teen pregnancy story. My niece who is 15 came home
to tell her mom she is pregnant. Needless to say at this age she
thinks she is going to be the quenn of the world and knows all there
is to life. My poor sister is at a loss for what to do so she asked
me to look around on the net to see if I could find any information
for her. The guy is 17, and dropped out after the 8th grade.
So, my question is what can my sister do to keep this guy and his mom
away from her daughter. I said to persue a restraining order, but I
dont know if she can do this. Can she? The boy and his mom are
underminning my sister by tell my niece that she can come and they
will take care of her, and all the usual things you would expect
someone who is advising a 15 year old girl to have a baby and not
give it up for adoption to a family that is without child but who
wants one. Anyways I digress, basically, what can I tell my sister
she can persue to keep this people away from my niece?

Thanks for your time and advice

=============================================

NUMBER FOUR

04-22-2006, 12:09 AM
pricejenn3
Junior Member Join Date: Apr 2006

After Assualt charges on my exhusbands girlfriend do I have the
right to full custody

What is the name of your state? Virginia
The other night my ex had my oldest son with him at his girlfriends
house where he lives which used to be ok but that night him and his
girlfriend got into a huge fight they were both really drunk. Well
to make a long story short they both ended up in the parking lot at
my apartment and I had to call the cops. She got a DUI and I had them
press charges for her assualting me. My ex also went to jail for
assaulting a police officer. Now do I have the right to refuse for
my children to go to her house anymore?? My ex and I have 50/50
custody but I feel like I should not allow them over there with her
being as wasted as she was plus behaving the way she was. Let's just
say she's not a happy drunk at all. My oldest son 12yrs said that they
drink all the time. My ex is a pretty good father he does try to
take care of the children but I feel like I am being a bad mother to
have them around her. Any advice would help.

Thanks,
Jenn

==================================================

NUMBER FIVE:

04-03-2006, 03:50 PM
curvesapeal24
Junior Member Join Date: Apr 2006

My Right To Marry Taken Away

I am currently on felony probation and I have a fiance thats that
currently in prison. Not only will my probation officer not grant me
permission to see him but she say I can't marry him either. Is'nt that
my right to marry whomever I please even though I don't surpose to be
around other felons? Mississippi

S

shell007

Great threads for the contest, but I bet you'll be banned again before ever seeing the results of the latest contest.

THE PRACTICE-15

shellandty said:
Great threads for the contest, but I bet you'll be banned again before ever seeing the results of the latest contest.

My response:

Sweetheart, if you hadn't already noticed, I get banned regularly. Why do you think I come back with different or changed forums names all the time?

Also, if you see any Trashy stories, copy and paste them to this thread for my consideration.

Just keep letting me know if you'd like to see a "Trailer Trash" Contest!

Thanks again,

IAAL

Last edited:

Just Blue

Does this HAVE to have a trailer in it? Can it just be dumb-ass posts? Do we also have to restrict to those post from "dufus states"?
Let me know if this one counts...if it doesn't I will delete....

Sue Duff

Underage contract

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

We bought a car for our 16 1/2 yr old daughter. Bill of Sale & Title made out to her. We missed lemon law deadline by not having car inspected within 7 days but are within the 30 day deadline for warranty issues. Dealer did not give us copy of warranty as required by law so we did not know that we had to allow him to make repairs ($687 worth of repairs within 2 weeks). Car has since failed inspection with several more items that need fixing. Question: If dealer refuses to pay for past repairs or fix current problems, can contract be voided because of daughters age? - we wrote the check.

Thanks!

Last edited:

THE PRACTICE-15

baystategirl said:
Does this HAVE to have a trailer in it?

MY RESPONSE: No. It just needs to have that smell of "trashiness" to it.

Can it just be dumb-ass posts?

MY RESPONSE: Of course! That's what makes a Trailer Trash story so trashy!

Do we also have to restrict to those post from "dufus states"?

MY RESPONSE: It would be nice because Trailer Trash stories are better from the Dufus States; but, no - - every State is open and up for grabs!

IAAL

Just Blue

THE PRACTICE-15 said:
baystategirl said:
Does this HAVE to have a trailer in it?

MY RESPONSE: No. It just needs to have that smell of "trashiness" to it.

Can it just be dumb-ass posts?

MY RESPONSE: Of course! That's what makes a Trailer Trash story so trashy!

Do we also have to restrict to those post from "dufus states"?

MY RESPONSE: It would be nice because Trailer Trash stories are better from the Dufus States; but, no - - every State is open and up for grabs!

IAAL

Look up! I edited to add to my last post...tell me if this qualifies...

E

eme76

ok what about this one...

Yesterday, 02:48 PM
drbworld

Reason for Warrant!!

What is the name of your state? Vancouver, BC

Hi, I have a question regarding an arrest warrant. Can a police officer issue an arrest warrant for driving off on a cop and getting away? I was stop by police on a side street and i gave them my vaild licence and registration paper. They went back to their car to run my name. They came back and told me to get out of the car. I rolled up my window and refused to get out becauseI know that they were going to illegally search my car. The police officer started to hit my window with a fire extinguisher and i drove off. The police officer jumped slitly infront of my car. I didn't hit him. I drove four blocks away and got out of my car and ran. Is it possible that I could get charged or have a warrant for running away for attempting to run over an officer? After all, he did jump infront of my car and try to hit my window. Ps. They did not turn on their police lights, just the sound. and they were undercouver with a undercover crown vic. they did not state they were officers nor did they show any badge. Thanks

ceara19

Here's my favorite

bsmith

grandmother's question about custody

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

My daughter will be 18 next month. She's living with her boyfriend, has a 9 month old baby and is pregnant with another. Up until this morning, I liked to think everything was "ok" even though my instinct was telling me that the dad was probably into drugs somehow or another. I was told this morning that my daughter is using meth (which isn't new to her, unfortunately, she's used off and on since she was about 14, maybe even 13) and that the baby's dad is selling the drug (I suspect using as well).

I watched my granddaughter be born. I've kept her just about every weekend since she was born. There's a bond there that I don't want broken. I love her deeply.

My question is this...how can I get custody of her? I don't want the state taking her if her parents are pulled over or whatever. I'm scared to death that I'll lose her. I love my daughter but I just can't stand to see how she's raising my granddaughter.

S

shell007

THE PRACTICE-15 said:
My response:

Sweetheart, if you hadn't already noticed, I get banned regularly. Why do you think I come back with different or changed forums names all the time?

Also, if you see any Trashy stories, copy and paste them to this thread for my consideration.

Just keep letting me know if you'd like to see a "Trailer Trash" Contest!

Thanks again,

IAAL
Yep, I've been around along enough to notice that you know your way around this forum. I've heard many references to your past contests, and will look forward to the 2006 award at the end of the year.

If I see a trailer story, I'll be sure to pass it on to you. :)

chances are that this thread WILL BE DELETED....SO...THEN WHAT.. where do I send them?????

Last edited:

LdiJ

eme76 said:
Yesterday, 02:48 PM
drbworld

Reason for Warrant!!

What is the name of your state? Vancouver, BC

Hi, I have a question regarding an arrest warrant. Can a police officer issue an arrest warrant for driving off on a cop and getting away? I was stop by police on a side street and i gave them my vaild licence and registration paper. They went back to their car to run my name. They came back and told me to get out of the car. I rolled up my window and refused to get out becauseI know that they were going to illegally search my car. The police officer started to hit my window with a fire extinguisher and i drove off. The police officer jumped slitly infront of my car. I didn't hit him. I drove four blocks away and got out of my car and ran. Is it possible that I could get charged or have a warrant for running away for attempting to run over an officer? After all, he did jump infront of my car and try to hit my window. Ps. They did not turn on their police lights, just the sound. and they were undercouver with a undercover crown vic. they did not state they were officers nor did they show any badge. Thanks
Oh GOOD LORD**************.:rolleyes:

THE PRACTICE-16

My response:

They're good, and they're stupid - - no doubt about it. However, they just don't have that certain "trash" flavor to them. It's a tough call, like the difference between "gross negligence" and "malice." "Gross Negligence" doesn't quite rise to the level of Punitive Damages, and your posts just don't have enough "ummph" in them to rise to the occasion. Read the samples again, and you'll see that there is NO DOUBT about the trashiness of the samples. Compare your entrants to those and I think you'll see what I mean.

But, thanks for giving me those posts for consideration! Much appreciated!

Keep trying!

IAAL

E

eme76

THE PRACTICE-16 said:
My response:

They're good, and they're stupid - - no doubt about it. However, they just don't have that certain "trash" flavor to them. It's a tough call, like the difference between "gross negligence" and "malice." "Gross Negligence" doesn't quite rise to the level of Punitive Damages, and your posts just don't have enough "ummph" in them to rise to the occasion. Read the samples again, and you'll see that there is NO DOUBT about the trashiness of the samples. Compare your entrants to those and I think you'll see what I mean.

But, thanks for giving me those posts for consideration! Much appreciated!

Keep trying!

IAAL
oh come on now ceara's was trailer worthy

THE PRACTICE-16

ceara19 said:
bsmith

grandmother's question about custody

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

My daughter will be 18 next month. She's living with her boyfriend, has a 9 month old baby and is pregnant with another. Up until this morning, I liked to think everything was "ok" even though my instinct was telling me that the dad was probably into drugs somehow or another. I was told this morning that my daughter is using meth (which isn't new to her, unfortunately, she's used off and on since she was about 14, maybe even 13) and that the baby's dad is selling the drug (I suspect using as well).

I watched my granddaughter be born. I've kept her just about every weekend since she was born. There's a bond there that I don't want broken. I love her deeply.

My question is this...how can I get custody of her? I don't want the state taking her if her parents are pulled over or whatever. I'm scared to death that I'll lose her. I love my daughter but I just can't stand to see how she's raising my granddaughter.

My response:

This one's a "Keeper"!

Thank you!

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">