• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Trailers Collide and Other "Trash" Stories!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PRACTICE-16

shellandty said:
Yep, I've been around along enough to notice that you know your way around this forum. I've heard many references to your past contests, and will look forward to the 2006 award at the end of the year.

If I see a trailer story, I'll be sure to pass it on to you. :)

chances are that this thread WILL BE DELETED....SO...THEN WHAT.. where do I send them?????

My response:

Oh, the chances of this thread being deleted are better than 80/20. Have no fear, Mary knows I keep copies, and I'll just re-start a new thread!

IAAL

S

shell007

THE PRACTICE-16 said:
My response:

Oh, the chances of this thread being deleted are better than 80/20. Have no fear, Mary knows I keep copies, and I'll just re-start a new thread!

IAAL
OK!!!

Your on #16 now. By Christmas.....what number do YOU THINK you be on?

Just curious! :)

S

shell007

CHECK THIS OUT.

This could be disqualified due to the inability to read. However read ...then delete if you wish!

What is the name of your state? california
Over 2 Years ago i had to leave my property unattended for 45 days, so i looked for people to watch over the property while i was gone. A couple and their brother moved onto my property with 2 cars, 1 truck, 1 van and a truck with overheadcamper. I supplied the van and the overheadcamper with electricity, water and cable-tv. After my absence they all where supposed to move on. Nothing happened, so after 2 adittional months i told em i would need help paying the increased utillitybills, it started with $50.00 per week - but soon my bills doubled (for example electricbill from $150.00 to $396.00). Every couple months i reminded them - even their brother paid for all their utilitybills - they still had to find another place, everytime i got promised it would be soon. Meanwhile their garbage and other fine "collectibles" (bikes, motorcycleparts, tires,cabinets) started filling my yard.
About 4months ago the only one paying the bills had a fallout with the couple and just dissappeared into drugrehab. I informed the couple that i wouldnt have the funds to continue supply of utillitys, got promised to get paid from them - nothing happened for 2 months. So i turned my outside power off. Immediately i got contacted by the sheriffsdepartment that i was not allowed to interrupt my "tennants" utillitys. I informed the sheriff that i was financially unable to do so (haventh heard any about since). After about 1 week it seemed they moved. I had almost two peacefull months. so yesterday i padlocked my sidegate, so if they would c2 nights ago around midnight they moved back in,ome back at night again, they would have to come through my main entrance where i could see on camera. I also posted 2 signs on the sidegate: no trespassing and private property. Shure enough i get a call from the sheriffsdepartment again - im not allowed to deny acess to their property. I tried to explain that nobody is locked out, the sheriff ensists on removal of the lock. So far i didnt comply. Legally my outside powersupply is not rated to handle Campers nor does my property allow other dwellings without obtaining a permit. So can the police force me to violate the building department?
Can i be arrested? Can the Healthdepartment help with their garbage? I am originally from Germany and only the caretaker of the property(legal owner-parents/sister). Is the law on my side? Help appreciated from anybody.

CandiceH

eme76 said:
Yesterday, 02:48 PM
drbworld
Junior Member Join Date: May 2006

Reason for Warrant!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? Vancouver, BC

Hi, I have a question regarding an arrest warrant. Can a police officer issue an arrest warrant for driving off on a cop and getting away? I was stop by police on a side street and i gave them my vaild licence and registration paper. They went back to their car to run my name. They came back and told me to get out of the car. I rolled up my window and refused to get out becauseI know that they were going to illegally search my car. The police officer started to hit my window with a fire extinguisher and i drove off. The police officer jumped slitly infront of my car. I didn't hit him. I drove four blocks away and got out of my car and ran. Is it possible that I could get charged or have a warrant for running away for attempting to run over an officer? After all, he did jump infront of my car and try to hit my window. Ps. They did not turn on their police lights, just the sound. and they were undercouver with a undercover crown vic. they did not state they were officers nor did they show any badge. Thanks
OMG! I fell off my chair! This reminded me of MY "trashy" sperm donor and my 12th bday (his 31st - yes I shared a bday with my sperm donor!).

Just Blue

CandiceH said:
OMG! I fell off my chair! This reminded me of MY "trashy" sperm donor and my 12th bday (his 31st - yes I shared a bday with my sperm donor!).[/QUOTE]

Please, GOD tell me this is a typo???????????????:eek:

THE PRACTICE-17

baystategirl said:
CandiceH said:
OMG! I fell off my chair! This reminded me of MY "trashy" sperm donor and my 12th bday (his 31st - yes I shared a bday with my sperm donor!).[/QUOTE]

My response:

Oh, that would make a GREAT Trailer Trash story! Candice, please tell me you live in one of the Dufus States. A 12 year old and a 31 year old - - it's gotta be too good to be true!

IAAL

E

eme76

THE PRACTICE-17 said:
baystategirl said:
My response:

Oh, that would make a GREAT Trailer Trash story! Candice, please tell me you live in one of the Dufus States. A 12 year old and a 31 year old - - it's gotta be too good to be true!

IAAL
no no no.....her sperm doner meaning her father...(i hope)

THE PRACTICE-17

eme76 said:
THE PRACTICE-17 said:
aaagggghhhhh:eek:
only you would go there!

My response:

Eme, you need to keep in mind that this is the "Official" Trailer Trash thread. So, under that condition, there is NO other way to interpret what you and Candice have written. Don't blame me!

IAAL

E

eme76

THE PRACTICE-17 said:
eme76 said:
My response:

Eme, you need to keep in mind that this is the "Official" Trailer Trash thread. So, under that condition, there is NO other way to interpret what you and Candice have written. Don't blame me!

IAAL
youre right....again:eek:

CandiceH

baystategirl said:
CandiceH said:

LMAO! I think that is was read wrong. MY sperm donor (the person who donated his sperm to create me) was MY father and we shared the same bday! Sorry for any misunderstanding.....the post about the car and the cops made me fall out of my chair from the hilarious, though scary memories of my 12th bday LOL

BTW IAAL I am originally from YOUR dufus state, born and raised!

Last edited:

Just Blue

CandiceH said:
baystategirl said:
LMAO! I think that is was read wrong. MY sperm donor (the person who donated his sperm to create me) was MY father and we shared the same bday! Sorry for any misunderstanding.....the post about the car and the cops made me fall out of my chair from the hilarious, though scary memories of my 12th bday LOL
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarsMoon

Omg.....

This is just toooo funny....:D
Look what happens.... I go away for a few days and I've missed all the action...:p
You guys are just too funny.....
Thanks for the laughs, I needed that......:p
Stars.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">