• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spanking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hotspa

What is the name of your state? New York. Is it against the law to spank your child for hitting another member of your family as punishment in a controlled manor?

How is this spanking being done? With a belt, stick, open hand? How old is the child? Is the child being spanked on buttocks? Is child clothed? Too many questions. However I do not recall ever reading about a parent being jailed for an open hand spnaking on a clothed butt! Be warned though many feel spanking is abuse and this includes Socail Services and you dont want those people prying into your life!

hotspa

unfortunally yes, a red mark that appeared the next morning, questionable if it was from me, photo;s from cps 2 days later were enough for order of protection. However simular marks appeared 2 months later as a result of skin irritations.

Shay-Pari'e

unfortunally yes, a red mark that appeared the next morning, questionable if it was from me, photo;s from cps 2 days later were enough for order of protection. However simular marks appeared 2 months later as a result of skin irritations.
Do you think you could actually get to the point?

back of head. teenager.
You never strike a child in the head! what were you thinking! A teen! you dont spank a teen! You take thier Ipod or cell something like that. By the way striking a child (teen or not) in the head is not a spanking its an assault!

CJane

Alright, you two, that's two posts in a row that nearly made me choke on my coffee.

Stop it.

nextwife

A swat on a diapered toosh, that won't leave a mark, but only startles the child, is NOT going to get one in trouble.

ANY blow that would leave a mark is beyond OK.

Any blow to the head, mark or not, however, is VERBOTEN. And I agree that spanking is inappropriate for a teen, there are other more effective ways to get through - like removing privilages!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">