• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Bio Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if it seems that I'm not listening. It's just that my husband and I are married and out of nowhere she calls him to tell him she just gave birth to his child.... Thats why I'm the way I am with this situation.

IMO the issue here isn't even the child ..... it's the fact that SM is worried about her hubby taking back MOM...remember your husband is not a tree and you are not a male dog marking your territory!!!!!

Zephyr

It's just my beliefs, thats all. I'm not trying to offend anyone
what you don't seem to understand, or rather, refuse to understand is YOUR BELIEFS DON'T APPLY TO THIS CHILD....

at first I thought you were a troll, but you are still here...so....

do you know what a proper step-parent understands???

all decisions regarding the child are handled between mom and dad

unless it is an amicable relationship, new spouses do not talk to and are not seen by the other parent

step parents do not in any way, no matter how benign, intrude upon the relationship between the child and the other parent

step parents never make bad comments or display a bad attitude toward the other parent anywhere where the child MIGHT see, hear or feel it

when a step parent misbehaves (even sometimes at the encouragement of their spouse) they put their spouse in the middle of a losing battle, and jeopardize his standing with the court

when step parents behave, the co-parenting relationship has a chance to grow

ErinGoBragh

I completely agree.

It seems like she's using the child as a pawn to get involved in the husband and his exes business.

Sooo low....

he have established paternity. we went to her home with a home DNA and it is his child. How am I overstepping? I know that there is some unfinished business between them and that's whats really the problem
I'd also like to know, if you knew there was "unfinished business", them why did you marry him? And what has the judge said about this "home DNA test"? Has it been established, though the court, that he is legally the father?

Bloopy

I'd also like to know, if you knew there was "unfinished business", them why did you marry him? And what has the judge said about this "home DNA test"? Has it been established, though the court, that he is legally the father?
The “unfinished business” will last 18 years.

Because I was not allowed in the courtroom, from what I understand, he signed the AOP form and yes the home DNA was admissable in court, he's the father

ProSeDadinMD

I apologize if it seems that I'm not listening. It's just that my husband and I are married and out of nowhere she calls him to tell him she just gave birth to his child.... Thats why I'm the way I am with this situation.
So either you married a guy you dated less than 9 months, or hubby cheated. Which is it?

Either way...NICE!!!:rolleyes:

Humusluvr

What is the name of your state? GA

Hi, I'm the wife of the father of one child. I love my husband and will DO ANYTHING for him. I will stand by him 100% no matter what. Well, the mom has a problem with me being present at every pick up and drop off of my step son. She also has a problem with me listening to their conversations over the phone reguarding my step son. I do this because I think she wants my husband back (they were never married). My husband knew she was pregnant but left her because he wasn't sure it was his.

As a result she tells my husband that she will not communicate with him if I'm around in their face or listening on the phone, can she do this? She said all communication will be nil if this continues. She do not like it when my husband immediately hand my step son to me to take care of when she drops him off for visitation. I will admit, I feed, change, rock to sleep and nurture my step son. Bio mom said this is dad's visitation not mine, but I disagree because he's my child also because I'm married to my husband. Can we take her to court to seek custody because we are married and she is not? She's a single mother that's no stability for a child.
Your post has nothing to do with visitation. You are worried that since the father bonked the mother at least once before, he will do it again as soon as he gets out of your sight. You want to push her out of your husband's life so you don't have to worry about him sneaking in a little on the side.

Well, if you can't trust your husband, then the child he has with another woman is the least of your problems. But you trying to use this child for your personal kuddos with your hubby is deplorable. And trying to get the child away from his mother is despicable. She is the only mother he has. Accept it.

Single moms and Married mom are both moms, and they do the best they can with the situations they've got. It sounds like Single mom here has plenty of reason to call you "overstepping." Let dad be a parent. It's highly offensive to someone like me who is going to be a single mom to read that single moms aren't stable. That's a load of crap on your part.

Really? Which part? His arm? Maybe his pinky? Twig and berries?

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.... Being that I am a "Biological MOM" with an absolutely OBSESSED new lady in my exhusbands life - this statement absolutely sent me into hysterical laughter...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">