• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

check forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dwilmot

i do not expect that people have a crystal ball. I was only looking to see if other people had been in a similar cirsumstances and what had happened to them.

Antigone*

i do not expect that people have a crystal ball. I was only looking to see if other people had been in a similar cirsumstances and what had happened to them.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
recently someone close to me has been accused of check fraud. this involves several checks and the amount is over 2500. she has also been accused of having checks made in someone else's name and cashing them, she used her own license at the time she cashed them. the crimes happened in two different cities. what kind of punishment is she looking at if convicted?
that is not what you were asking. No one here can tell you what punishment she is looking at. It can range from probation to hard time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">