• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BeccaLou

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? VA

I was working as an independent contractor for a medical office as their billing manager. I was to work from home. I am wondering if I could possibly sue them for breach of contract because of the following: they made it virtually impossible for me to successfully perform my duties as stated in my employment contract, then let me go. I am extremely frustrated by this. Please respond. Thank you.

Rebecca
Dale City, VA

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? VA

I was working as an independent contractor for a medical office as their billing manager. I was to work from home. I am wondering if I could possibly sue them for breach of contract because of the following: they made it virtually impossible for me to successfully perform my duties as stated in my employment contract, then let me go. I am extremely frustrated by this. Please respond. Thank you.

Rebecca
Dale City, VA
**A: can't tell as you have not provided specific facts supporting your position.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">