• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can one state make another state lower my CS amount?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

I did read that, yes. I just think it's bizarre how children from single parent families are treated differently than children from intact families.

I have two children with my husband. I guess I should treat my older child, my daughter, like a princess, while making my younger child, my son, run around in rags and and sleep on the floor. Since you know, as the younger child, he should be punished for my choice to have two kids.

No one expects children from intact families to be treated differently, resource wise, based on their birth order, and their parents' decision to have multiple children, so it should be the same for children without both parents in the home.

And apparently the OP didn't "choose" to have his child be born with special needs.
Pinkie, Please READ what the members are writing without personal angst.

I have 2 children with the same father and lil'blue was SN. She has never had the "stuff" my oldest has had. I could not work and therefor was not able to provide the "extra stuff" #1 had. This happens in intact households and split households. It is what it is.

Proserpina

I could not have been yesterday I was hospitalized with a brain bleed...

Then I sincerely and completely offer my apologies.

Please please please take care of yourself. Nobody here is allowed to leave this plane without express written consent of all of us :)

BL

You get better, dear BL: it's an order! :)
Yes, I don't want to crack my head again and have to have surgery.

That's the office I have to follow up with,nerosurgery.

Bleeding should be absorbed in a few weeks ,and the cracked/broken skull healed.

Lucky I only spent some time in the ER then about a day and 1/2 in ICU.

Can'y lift/push/pull over 10 lbs. for now.

Just Blue

I've got to take it easy and have a follow up. It should heal slowly.
You WILL do what the Doctors tell you!! That is an order!! You MUST get better BL or I will give you a bunch sh..!!

And I am VERY good at giving sh..;)

Be well Honey...With all my heart I want you to be well. :)

Blue

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Yes, I don't want to crack my head again and have to have surgery.

That's the office I have to follow up with,nerosurgery.

Bleeding should be absorbed in a few weeks ,and the cracked/broken skull healed.

Lucky I only spent some time in the ER then about a day and 1/2 in ICU.

Can'y lift/push/pull over 10 lbs. for now.
I've been where you are, not that long ago. Take your meds, follow doctors orders and take care of yourself! <3

BL

I've been where you are, not that long ago. Take your meds, follow doctors orders and take care of yourself! <3
Still been dizzy and a headache.More so than in the hosp..

They said to let them know,But I'll try n hang in there at home.

I sincerely beleive there is more going on as was was sick back in Feb. & March, filled up with antibiotics,etc.But Drs. don't want to beleive it.

This time there ,they told my girlfreind and once before in the ER I have slight pneumonia , but I'm not being treated for it this time.

Silverplum

I sincerely beleive there is more going on as was was sick back in Feb. & March, filled up with antibiotics,etc.But Drs. don't want to beleive it.

This time there ,they told my girlfreind and once before in the ER I have slight pneumonia , but I'm not being treated for it this time.
BL, honey: LET THEM KNOW!

(Sorry for yelling when you have a headache.)

But you MUST call the hospital RIGHT NOW. Now. You don't need to "hang in there." You need doctors and medical people looking you over again.

I'm sorry to be all bossy and yell-y at you, dear BL, but you have to call them right now and tell them your symptoms. Please, now.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
BL, honey: LET THEM KNOW!

(Sorry for yelling when you have a headache.)

But you MUST call the hospital RIGHT NOW. Now. You don't need to "hang in there." You need doctors and medical people looking you over again.

I'm sorry to be all bossy and yell-y at you, dear BL, but you have to call them right now and tell them your symptoms. Please, now.
I ECHO THIS IMMENSELY. CALL THE DOCTOR OR GO STRAIGHT TO THE ER IMMEDIATELY. And yes that is yelling but oh well. DO IT!

BL

I just took a bath and got a lot of wax out of my ears.No wonder I'm dizzy and can't hear straight.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

Dude - don't play games here. I had stroke in November. Spent 1 1/2 weeks in ICU and 2 in rehab. And I dodged a big bullet - you dodged a bigger one, from the sounds of it. Don't ignore what your body is telling you. Really. Better to be more cautious than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">