• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can one state make another state lower my CS amount?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL

Dude - don't play games here. I had stroke in November. Spent 1 1/2 weeks in ICU and 2 in rehab. And I dodged a big bullet - you dodged a bigger one, from the sounds of it. Don't ignore what your body is telling you. Really. Better to be more cautious than not.
Got a follow up the 17th. Can't be too bad ,they give me a shot a whiskey with my meals,Dr. said to not over do that at home. Was dizzy again today,but guess what back in Feb. I had to be rushed gasping fer breath,they stuck me in the waiting room. I got around at home cause I left,holding on to things.

Some a my Drs. need to get their acts together.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Got a follow up the 17th. Can't be too bad ,they give me a shot a whiskey with my meals,Dr. said to not over do that at home. Was dizzy again today,but guess what back in Feb. I had to be rushed gasping fer breath,they stuck me in the waiting room. I got around at home cause I left,holding on to things.

Some a my Drs. need to get their acts together.
SMH... Take care of yourself. We want you around for a while to tell off!

BL

SMH... Take care of yourself. We want you around for a while to tell off!
Ok went to te ER same hosp. laid around for hrs. Nothin much so I asked to be discharged.

Back home.

They tell my GF more than they tell me.

She went home , I got frustrated and reay to leave once-The had security stop me,second time around I said I'd sgn myself out as no one was treating me.

GF came and rode home-guess they still have me day old smelly socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">