• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non registered landlord un reported income

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loudlrsn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware

I would like to report income tax fraud. The individual has tenants paying him rent. About $1000 a month. This is not reported on any income tax filings at all. Also the landlord is not a registered business and never registered with the local town for Inspections/ building code reviews. This has been going on for about 8 years. I would like to report this individual to every authority possible. I found a form to report it's fraud. What are other places I can report this person. Also what kind of penalties would this person face?

Eekamouse

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware

I would like to report income tax fraud. The individual has tenants paying him rent. About $1000 a month. This is not reported on any income tax filings at all. Also the landlord is not a registered business and never registered with the local town for Inspections/ building code reviews. This has been going on for about 8 years. I would like to report this individual to every authority possible. I found a form to report it's fraud. What are other places I can report this person. Also what kind of penalties would this person face?
How do you know this person's business? What do you hope to gain from this?

davew128

and how exactly do you know that the rental income isn't being reported on the PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL TAX RETURN? :rolleyes:

loudlrsn

Tax cheater

This is my a father in law. My fiancee has helped him prepare his taxes. Income on the property was never reported. He has done horrible things to people and needs to be stopped. Also it isnt fair when I work play by the rules this person avoids paying at least $4000 in taxes over this. I appreciate your help. I just want to bring an evil doer to justice.

Silverplum

This is my a father in law. My fiancee has helped him prepare his taxes. Income on the property was never reported. He has done horrible things to people and needs to be stopped. Also it isnt fair when I work play by the rules this person avoids paying at least $4000 in taxes over this. I appreciate your help. I just want to bring an evil doer to justice.
I'm not interested in vengeful stuff. This is not your business.

davew128

You realize that your fiancé also committed a crime by preparing the fraudulent return knowingly? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, you realize that rental properties have DEDUCTIONS, right? Its rare I see people with residential rental properties generating net income...

Just Blue

This is my never to be father in law. My fiancee has helped him prepare his taxes. Income on the property was never reported. He has done horrible things to people and needs to be stopped. Also it isnt fair when I work play by the rules this person avoids paying at least $4000 in taxes over this. I appreciate your help. I just want to bring an evil doer to justice.
Corrected that for you. You're Welcome. :)

Eekamouse

This is my never to be father in law. My ex-fiancee who now hates me because I am such a vindictive buttinsky has helped him prepare his taxes. Income on the property was never reported. He has done horrible things to people and needs to be stopped and I have decided that I am his judge and jury. Also it isnt fair that he has more than me when I work play by the rules this person avoids paying at least $4000 in taxes over this. I appreciate your help. I just want to bring an evil doer to justice for probably telling me to mind my own business when I stuck my nose into his.
Further fixed that for you. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">