• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is Trump going to win his case and get another 4 years in office?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

What nobody has mentioned is that had the Libertarian Jo Jorgenson not been in the race and the votes have gone to Trump it would have changed the result in most of those states as well as others.

Jorgenson was popular among the Pro 2nd Amendment crowd. At least those that can't count to 270.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since he was in the race and since those votes didn't go to Trump, what might have happened is just as meaningless as if the third party candidates in 2016 hadn't been in the race and the votes went to Clinton. It didn't happen, so, So what?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What nobody has mentioned is that had the Libertarian Jo Jorgenson not been in the race and the votes have gone to Trump it would have changed the result in most of those states as well as others.

Jorgenson was popular among the Pro 2nd Amendment crowd. At least those that can't count to 270.
That's really a stretch. There are people in states where it didn't matter who may have voted for him, as well as people who would have voted for anybody else but Trump & Biden.

PayrollHRGuy

That's really a stretch. There are people in states where it didn't matter who may have voted for him, as well as people who would have voted for anybody else but Trump & Biden.
Georgia

WI

AZ

I could go on. And a look at her positions will show these folks were never going to vote for Biden.
https://jo20.com/issues/

Zigner

Georgia

WI

AZ

I could go on. And a look at her positions will show these folks were never going to vote for Biden.
https://jo20.com/issues/
You're missing the point. I'm suggesting they, perhaps, wouldn't have voted for either.

(As an aside, something is wrong with your chart. It's showing the exact same info for every state.)

PayrollHRGuy

You're missing the point. I'm suggesting they, perhaps, wouldn't have voted for either.
I doubt that. These are people that are as invested in the process as anyone other than to be able to understand how protest votes work. Sort of like the Greens screwing Gore in 2000.

(As an aside, something is wrong with your chart. It's showing the exact same info for every state.)
I see that. I'm guessing the Cut didn't work with the cut and paste after the first one.

They are the results from Google.

Zigner

I doubt that. These are people that are as invested in the process as anyone other than to be able to understand how protest votes work. Sort of like the Greens screwing Gore in 2000.
You are making blanket assumptions about how and why people vote the way they do.

PayrollHRGuy

I'm making an assumption that none of the many Jorgenson supports I spoke to, both online and IRL, would ever vote for Biden.

Florida. My brother is a Trump supporter. He believes that Trump is going to win back the white house when he takes his case to the US Supreme Court. I don't believe it. What do you think? Is Trump going to have another 4 years in the White House?
The Supreme Court of the United States does not have the power to change the outcome of a presidential election--under any circumstances. Period. Anyone who hopes that the three newest Justices appointed by Trump will help Trump stay in office past January 20 2021 by declaring Trump won the election does not understand how the Rule of Law works in America.

The Constitution clearly says that the PEOPLE get to decide who the president is; not the courts. And the people decide by conducting 50 different state elections, tabulating and counting all the votes cast, and then report who won. The several states then appoint their prescribed number of "electors" who take the state's official results to Washington and cast their state's votes in the Electoral College. Biden currently has well over the 270 electoral votes needed to win; and Trump cannot catch Biden because most of the votes have already been cast. Game over.

Yes, all of that and more. We need to do whatever it takes to document what little role we have had in this nightmare so we can tell our grandkids and great-grandkids what a Loonie Bin looks like when called a loser.

Just Blue

Yes, all of that and more. We need to do whatever it takes to document what little role we have had in this nightmare so we can tell our grandkids and great-grandkids what a Loonie Bin looks like when called a loser.
It occurs to me that when future generations learn about this era they will think it's fake news...I mean, how could we allow such a travesty to happen? It's embarrassing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">