• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judge Judy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ziphash

None of you are going to believe this, but it's the truth. As some of you may know, last summer I drove to AL from OH to get my son. My ex refused to allow visitation. That caused me to have to go back to court to get the visitation.

Anyhow, my wife and I went to the Judge Judy web site and submitted a case to sue my ex for all the transportation costs, time off work, and attorney fees. The show wanted the case and actually flew us to CA on Tuesday. We appeared on the show Wednesday. It should air within the next 3 mos!

I just wish Judge Judy could've decided custody because she ripped my ex apart for being a bad mother!

U

Ukiah

ziphash said:
None of you are going to believe this, but it's the truth. As some of you may know, last summer I drove to AL from OH to get my son. My ex refused to allow visitation. That caused me to have to go back to court to get the visitation.

Anyhow, my wife and I went to the Judge Judy web site and submitted a case to sue my ex for all the transportation costs, time off work, and attorney fees. The show wanted the case and actually flew us to CA on Tuesday. We appeared on the show Wednesday. It should air within the next 3 mos!

I just wish Judge Judy could've decided custody because she ripped my ex apart for being a bad mother!
That is too funny!! I honestly don't like those TV Judge's, they seem a bit too fake (I know that have to put on a good show). There is no need for them to be-little people the way they have.

BUT in your case, I'm glad she tore into your X!! :D

G

Grandma B

Cool!!

If you hear the date it'll air, let us all know please. (I don't think I can watch Judge Judy for 3 months!)

MySonsMom

You gotta have guts to go on Judge Judy...She is a fiesty one! ;) Everyone knows, you don't mess with Judge Judy..hehehe. She rocks though. Definately tell us when you will be on, and we'll watch for you.

ziphash

I'll let you know when it's on. I hate to see myself because I was really nervous. I stuttered a couple times and got Shhh'd. It was worth it, though!

T

TBTN

do you know when that case be aired? let us know of excat date of that

U

Ukiah

ziphash said:
We just got the postcard from the Judge Judy show saying our episode is scheduled to air on Friday, May 4.
We'll be watching!

ziphash

If you want a preview of the show, you can check it out at http://www.judgejudy.com Just go to Upcoming Cases, Next Week, Friday (Case 91537). Then, click on the little t.v. to show it. You just get a quick glance of me, but my exwife's getting told she's a bad mother!

[Edited by ziphash on 04-23-2001 at 11:58 AM]

ziphash

We went in March to record it. I was really nervous, but everything went great. Judge Judy really let my ex have it! You can check out the link above if you want to see a preview. I think it might actually help us in our court because my ex is still saying that there are no actual guidelines because she moved out of state!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">