• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Heb

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Manager took my name and phone number and said she'll call me tomorrow because the people weren't there or something.
Do you not think it's a tad premature to as about suing them?

They'll probably send you more chicken. Problem solved. And if they don't, stop buying from them and find a different chicken vendor. I'm sure there are many chicken vendors in your unnamed state.

There is no lawsuit here, in case I hadn't made it obvious. :cool:

Perer36

Do you not think it's a tad premature to as about suing them?

They'll probably send you more chicken. Problem solved. And if they don't, stop buying from them and find a different chicken vendor. I'm sure there are many chicken vendors in your unnamed state.

There is no lawsuit here, in case I hadn't made it obvious. :cool:
Awesome more chicken wouldn't be too bad. Though this is the second time it's happened. Sorry for being a tad premature..just pisses me off because I keep track with my protein intake and when I buy it's already meals I've made up for. Now I'm off my intakes because of this stuff happens

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">