• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this the right section for this? HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ihaverights1

I don't know who to talk to. This has been going on for years. It would take hours or even weeks of me telling someone the way I have been treated and everything thats happened to me, for them to have a good understanding. Its very confusing, and its taken away all of my rights as a citizen of the United States. I don't know what to say on here to give you or anyone else a better idea so I can be helped. I don't want to come off as "crazy" or come off as someone "looking for entitlement".

I've been removed from the lives of my loved ones. I can never get that back. I'm in a large amount of debt because of the hospital visits and crisis situations I've been in by the amounts of threats that have been sent in my direction and strong arm shoves to keep me here. I was a young adult when this started. I didn't step on anyones toes, someone chose to pick on me. They are the US government. They have the technology, (tools, man power, money, and discipline) to not need to do what they have been doing to me. I don't understand whats going on. I don't even know if I'm alive or dead after everything thats happened? What am I to do? I want help, I want an explanation. I want this to stop. I want to move on with my life and its not going to happen unless the US GOVERNMENT comes and knocks on my door and says "HEY BRO WE DID THIS BECAUSE, THIS AND THIS AND THIS, YOUR ALIVE, YOUR WELL, WE AREN'T COMING TO KILL YOU YOU CAN MOVE ON. I would then say THANK YOU and move on with my life because I would have to. I add in the "HEY BRO" jokingly because of how personal this has gotten. This has gotten as personal they know what I do 24/7. The kind of surveillance they have put me under and exploited is ridiculous and makes me think its some kind of "MARSHAL?? LAW??"?

They've ruined my life. I'd have a college degree by now. I would be moving on with my life. But now I'm in debt, and when I should of had a college degree, credit built so I can get a loan for a house and car. And then learning to invest. I am trying to find a way that I get an explanation for what just happened because I am in that much fear I couldn't even tell you I was on earth? And am that scared to write that.

Now I have to go back to working a labor job, that I just got beat down for years at and worked hard at. That I lost because of this situation. That is if I can find a job. I'm too sick to work as it is.Plus with around 100k in debt. No credit, no credit cards. and NO FAMILY. My family doesn't care about me at all. Its like something happened to them? They do not care at all what happened. Whats going on? I'm sick of this. I've stuck this out for a long time now because I was under the impression the US government was going to make this right and they've yet to do it. On top of that I have no money for a lawyer. Nobody cares about me, and everyone wants to be able to have their strings pulled so they can make quick cash by doing favors if they are told to shut up. I'm screwed what do I do?

I'm contemplating going to a state where the "Right To Die" is legal and maybe I can be assisted properly. Over the last 5 years I have tried to commit suicide by overdosing and electrical shock more than once but it wasn't over debt. It was because I was being sent threats that I was going to be cut up from surgical tools and tortured. I won't get into that. That was when I thought I was in an immediate threat. Dying by overdose is painless compared to dying by someone deciding to torture you with surgical tools. So I tried to overdose more than once because the threats didn't stop its a lot to explain and a lot to understand. They played a cat and mouse game with me. Now I don't see I am in an immediate threat but still feel threatened. I am too scared to even commit suicide now because after everything they have done. I'm the type of guy with an open mind, I don't even know where I am. I am that depressed, burnt out, and tired after all this. Plus I have no support and I need it. Its the government and I'm 1 guy. I don't know what to do.

I do not want to be contacted by phone. I don't want anyone coming to my door. I will only accept contacts through posts on here if I even get any. Or by email. I am that embarrassed about my life and myself, and my family and financial situation. I am in no condition to have someone come to my door and me feel like I'm running for political office. I really don't know what to do or how things like this are taken care of. Thank you.

Ihaverights1

You need psychiatric help. There is no state in the US where you have the right to commit suicide.

Why are you telling me I need psychiatric help when I don't. Read what my entire post is. It talks about how they continued to send threats and break me down and haven't stopped to the point of me not wanting to live anymore. I didn't come on here for help or for a counselor. I came on here to get legal advice. With a situation like mine what kind of legal advice do you think I'll be able to get? What kind of legal advice do you think will do any good? Come on now man up and stop playing a kid.

FlyingRon

People who come here ranting about wanting to commit suicide need psychiatric help. Your further tantrum reinforces your instability.
If you had come here with a sane statement of a legal problem we might be able to help.

justalayman

You need psychiatric help. There is no state in the US where you have the right to commit suicide.
Actually You have the right to commit suicide in every state. Additionally there is one state that has doctor assisted suicide but that is available only to people that have a prognosis of less than 6 months left to live.

But as to the op; yep, he needs help.

Silverplum

Ihaverights1 said:
Why are you telling me I need psychiatric help when I don't. Read what my entire post is. It talks about how they continued to send threats and break me down and haven't stopped to the point of me not wanting to live anymore. I didn't come on here for help or for a counselor. I came on here to get legal advice. With a situation like mine what kind of legal advice do you think I'll be able to get? What kind of legal advice do you think will do any good? Come on now man up and stop playing a kid.

In all of your typing, you never asked a legal question, nor did you describe a specific legal problem.

I'd suggest a trip to your local ER, where you can explain that you need psychiatric help.

I don't know who to talk to. This has been going on for years. It would take hours or even weeks of me telling someone the way I have been treated and everything thats happened to me, for them to have a good understanding. Its very confusing, and its taken away all of my rights as a citizen of the United States. I don't know what to say on here to give you or anyone else a better idea so I can be helped. I don't want to come off as "crazy" or come off as someone "looking for entitlement".
I've been removed from the lives of my loved ones. I can never get that back. I'm in a large amount of debt because of the hospital visits and crisis situations I've been in by the amounts of threats that have been sent in my direction and strong arm shoves to keep me here. I was a young adult when this started. I didn't step on anyones toes, someone chose to pick on me. They are the US government. They have the technology, (tools, man power, money, and discipline) to not need to do what they have been doing to me. I don't understand whats going on. I don't even know if I'm alive or dead after everything thats happened? What am I to do? I want help, I want an explanation. I want this to stop. I want to move on with my life and its not going to happen unless the US GOVERNMENT comes and knocks on my door and says "HEY BRO WE DID THIS BECAUSE, THIS AND THIS AND THIS, YOUR ALIVE, YOUR WELL, WE AREN'T COMING TO KILL YOU YOU CAN MOVE ON. I would then say THANK YOU and move on with my life because I would have to. I add in the "HEY BRO" jokingly because of how personal this has gotten. This has gotten as personal they know what I do 24/7. The kind of surveillance they have put me under and exploited is ridiculous and makes me think its some kind of "MARSHAL?? LAW??"?

They've ruined my life. I'd have a college degree by now. I would be moving on with my life. But now I'm in debt, and when I should of had a college degree, credit built so I can get a loan for a house and car. And then learning to invest. I am trying to find a way that I get an explanation for what just happened because I am in that much fear I couldn't even tell you I was on earth? And am that scared to write that.

Now I have to go back to working a labor job, that I just got beat down for years at and worked hard at. That I lost because of this situation. That is if I can find a job. I'm too sick to work as it is.Plus with around 100k in debt. No credit, no credit cards. and NO FAMILY. My family doesn't care about me at all. Its like something happened to them? They do not care at all what happened. Whats going on? I'm sick of this. I've stuck this out for a long time now because I was under the impression the US government was going to make this right and they've yet to do it. On top of that I have no money for a lawyer. Nobody cares about me, and everyone wants to be able to have their strings pulled so they can make quick cash by doing favors if they are told to shut up. I'm screwed what do I do?

I'm contemplating going to a state where the "Right To Die" is legal and maybe I can be assisted properly. Over the last 5 years I have tried to commit suicide by overdosing and electrical shock more than once but it wasn't over debt. It was because I was being sent threats that I was going to be cut up from surgical tools and tortured. I won't get into that. That was when I thought I was in an immediate threat. Dying by overdose is painless compared to dying by someone deciding to torture you with surgical tools. So I tried to overdose more than once because the threats didn't stop its a lot to explain and a lot to understand. They played a cat and mouse game with me. Now I don't see I am in an immediate threat but still feel threatened. I am too scared to even commit suicide now because after everything they have done. I'm the type of guy with an open mind, I don't even know where I am. I am that depressed, burnt out, and tired after all this. Plus I have no support and I need it. Its the government and I'm 1 guy. I don't know what to do.

I do not want to be contacted by phone. I don't want anyone coming to my door. I will only accept contacts through posts on here if I even get any. Or by email. I am that embarrassed about my life and myself, and my family and financial situation. I am in no condition to have someone come to my door and me feel like I'm running for political office. I really don't know what to do or how things like this are taken care of. Thank you.

Ihaverights1

Can someone offer legal advice? I'm asking how do I get the US government to stop doing what they are doing to me? Which is they have taken all of my rights from me and are strong arming me into wasting my time and life. Simple. You can't help me answer that?

You knew when I typed this question that I walked into a lions den and I knew I would either get some nice people who would really try to help or people who want to tell me that I need psychiatric help. I'm not stupid. Its a lions den to come on here and think I can say someone is harassing me. So you furthering to tell me that I need psychiatric help makes you look bad. If the only help you have to offer is psychiatric keep your opinions to yourself and I will wait for someone who is going to take a legal look at this. My problem is real. My problem is I'm not the one breaking the law they are. I'm not the one stealing peoples rights. They are. I don't need psychiatric help. I need actual help something like a petition or something a lawyer can start so I can have this processed into the united states court system.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Can someone offer legal advice? I'm asking how do I get the US government to stop doing what they are doing to me? Which is they have taken all of my rights from me and are strong arming me into wasting my time and life. Simple. You can't help me answer that?

You knew when I typed this question that I walked into a lions den and I knew I would either get some nice people who would really try to help or people who want to tell me that I need psychiatric help. I'm not stupid. Its a lions den to come on here and think I can say someone is harassing me. So you furthering to tell me that I need psychiatric help makes you look bad. If the only help you have to offer is psychiatric keep your opinions to yourself and I will wait for someone who is going to take a legal look at this. My problem is real. My problem is I'm not the one breaking the law they are. I'm not the one stealing peoples rights. They are. I don't need psychiatric help. I need actual help something like a petition or something a lawyer can start so I can have this processed into the united states court system.
Well then, start calling attorneys' offices.

But frankly, I'd also suggest you call the local mental health clinic. :cool:

ajkroy

Actually You have the right to commit suicide in every state. Additionally there is one state that has doctor assisted suicide but that is available only to people that have a prognosis of less than 6 months left to live.

But as to the op; yep, he needs help.
Actually, four states allow it. OR, WA, VT, and MT. HI has legislation in limbo right now, it is being challenged but was legal in 2011.

Clearly, that isn't what the OP needs...I am just clarifying a point.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I've read your post several times and I cannot find where you have explained exactly what it is that the US government has done to you. You've gone into great detail about how it has affected you, but not what is actually transpiring.

I don't want to come off as "crazy

Too late. That's exactly how you do come across when you go into excessive ranting without being specific.

Eekamouse

You're blaming the mess you call your life on the US Government but you don't give any specifics on what the government did to you. You don't think you come off as sounding completely crazy?

ajkroy

This isn't going to court. It would waste everyone's time and resources. The simple desire to want to die means you require therapy. If you truly don't believe you need it, and you would just die anyway...why not go to treatment? It isn't wasting your time if you are going to end it all. What do you have to lose? I guarantee that the "government" you hate so much has programs so you won't have to pay for treatment. At the end of it all, one of two outcomes will happen: you can tell everyone you went through therapy and still want to die, or you might just get a fresh perspective on things and decide to live a little longer. Either way, you haven't wasted any time.

Ihaverights1

Its not that I want to die. I'm not being left alone. To explain it properly I need to speak with a lawyer. So you are suggesting I find a lawyer that will take the time and actually try to get this processed? These people doing this to me aren't in the slighest bit trying to help they stormed through my life as if they were able and never quit doing what they wanted. I don't want to die I want my life. But now my life is crumbled and I need help, help from bridges that have been burned because of this. When its said and done I still won't be alone and I still won't be left alone. None of you have any idea how aggravating this is.

Eekamouse

Look at this guy. Talk about a perfect example of someone who won't take responsibility for their life, this guy is it. The US Government ruined your life? Please! What makes you so important that the US Government would target you and ruin your life? And ruin it how? Time to adjust your tin foil melon warmer and seek the help of aliens for your battle with the government. No lawyer is going to be able to save you from the perspective you're sporting. A lobotomy or shock treatments might help you to get out of this particular mind set you've embraced. Sheesh!

Ihaverights1

Look at this guy. Talk about a perfect example of someone who won't take responsibility for their life, this guy is it. The US Government ruined your life? Please! What makes you so important that the US Government would target you and ruin your life? And ruin it how? Time to adjust your tin foil melon warmer and seek the help of aliens for your battle with the government. No lawyer is going to be able to save you from the perspective you're sporting. A lobotomy or shock treatments might help you to get out of this particular mind set you've embraced. Sheesh!

Sporting the full perspective means I need a lawyer to speak with. You aren't lawyers or counselors. I wanted to know if anyone has had anything similar and what steps did they take? Thanks for completely harassing and demeaning everything about my thread by wanting to be completely rude to make the dollars you pay in taxes feel better this Sunday.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">