• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegaly towed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luiso14

What is the name of your state? Florida

I was visiting friends at their Condo... I parked at the guess area,,,, and my car was towed,,,, what can I do???? thanks Luis

moburkes

We know you misspelled it. We were kidding with you. Apparently, you did something wrong. Have you asked to see WHY it was towed? Were you only allowed to park during certian hours? Your friend lives there, so he must know, or have access to the list of rules for guests.

luiso14

We know you misspelled it. We were kidding with you. Apparently, you did something wrong. Have you asked to see WHY it was towed? Were you only allowed to park during certian hours? Your friend lives there, so he must know, or have access to the list of rules for guests.
Thanks for your response,,,, I will investigate further and come back with an answer to your sugestion,,,, I GUESS gilty until proven inocent...... Luis

moburkes

Thanks for your response,,,, I will investigate further and come back with an answer to your sugestion,,,, I GUESS gilty until proven inocent...... Luis
what do you mean? If your vehicle was improperly parked, then what other proof do they need? What do you think-that a tow company is going to sit there and WAIT for you to return to your vehicle, so that you can give an explanation of WHY your vehicle was parked there?????

The Occultist

what do you mean? If your vehicle was improperly parked, then what other proof do they need? What do you think-that a tow company is going to sit there and WAIT for you to return to your vehicle, so that you can give an explanation of WHY your vehicle was parked there?????
I don't think you understand how the legal system works Moburkes. It's MUCH more complicated than you think. It's not just the tow company that waits there, but a judge, lawyers, and a grand jury must all gather around the car, and as soon as the suspect shows up, the trial will begin right there in the parking lot. :p

moburkes

I don't think you understand how the legal system works Moburkes. It's MUCH more complicated than you think. It's not just the tow company that waits there, but a judge, lawyers, and a grand jury must all gather around the car, and as soon as the suspect shows up, the trial will begin right there in the parking lot. :p
Are you kidding me? They get PAID to sit outside like that? WOW! I need that type of job, but only in good weather!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">