• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

14yo daughter's 18yo boyfriend says he knew she drank at party

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Sweetie..Go ahead and report the ADULT you ALLOWED to date your 14 year old CHILD to the police...The two of you can share a cell together.:cool:

momto6inFL

I actually laughed at that. I did. "Mom, I BARELY drank the rum and coke". And you really can't see why she would lie to you about the amount she drank? REALLY????? And you're also a professional when it comes to telling if people are drunk? REALLY??? There's so much crap in those lines it scares me.

I also find it deplorable you would take the fact that your UNDERAGE daughter is drinking ANYTHING so lightly.

It DOES mean you should be with her every step of the way, NOT HER SISTER

So... even if he was younger, you would still be a bad parent? That's the first correct thing you have said.

Read the law; it makes all the difference in the world to be 18. Oh boy, she's mature because she dumped him..... wow.... horrible, horrible parenting.

Oh, you deserve to be bashed. Look in the mirror, look at your daughter and see what you created... that should be enough bashing for the rest of your life. Parents like you are raising children that have no moral compass, no sense of self restraint, and they are ruining the world I hope to one day bring my children into. I have made mistakes, but never had ANYBODY cover for them, and I learned valuable lessons. Hopefully, amidst the stupidity you are propogating, I will be able to instill a sense of right and wrong and accountability into my children. Maybe I'll teach a class on it and I'll invite you.
You are in no position to judge her moral compass or my parenting. Certainly not based on one instance of her bending under peer pressure (as if you have never) and then confessing up to us about it. She's not your kid and you know neither of us. You have no idea the turmoil this has created in our family life. Get a clue. Drinking is not "understood" or "taken lightly" or "approved of". Did I say it was ok for her to drink a little- because please tell me where. That is the WHOLE point of my posting. In fact, I am pretty sure I said she was already in trouble, regardless of the amount she drank. And if you are going to say it makes all the difference in the world to be 18- then surely this " boy " deserves to know there are consequences for underage drinking. To that end, I am curious to know what is entailed in pursuing this legally, what the consequences are for him, etc. If you have legal advice to that note, dish it out. Otherwise, thank you for trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">