• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 yo out after curfew

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, marriage is bliss isn't it?

That must be why I hang out here for kicks....and of course to witness the true meaning of forum: "outlet for rage".

xylene

CdwJava said:
I Do hope your ZOG comment is sarcastic. If you truly believe in some secret Zionist government, then perhaps I can find a black helicopter to sell you.
My comment was a reference to a recent celebrity arrest... ;)

ENortham

averad said:
Thou shall not be walking at 3am circling the same block in a high crime area.
Thou shall not be known for gun and drug possession when checked for warrents.
Thou shall not place $70 in hands as a gift to the poilice officer when asked if a search is ok.
or
Thou shall respond to the police officer when asked if a search is acceptable (Instead of staying silent and placing $70 in hands)

That is what Swift vs. State of MD taught me (Appeal linked below with information above).
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/marylandstatecases/coa/2006/98a05.pdf

"...a reasonable person would not have felt free to leave the presence of the police officer and continue on his way home. Because a reasonable person would have believed that he was not free to leave under the circumstances presented herein, we hold that petitioner was seized within the meaning of the Fourth Amendment."
That was only in response to what a previous poster had said...you can run away from a cop and in some states it isnt PC.

"Concluding that no reasonable person in Swift's position would have felt free to ignore Deputy Dykes, and that any reasonable person in those particular circumstances would have felt constrained to wait for the results of the radio warrants check rather than simply ignore the deputy and walk away, petitioner had been seized without justification under the Fourth Amendment"

Happy Trails

CdwJava said:
It's what happens afetr 15 years of marriage ... I know who's in charge.

As she said when she went to piuck up my check at the office today: "What's mine is mine, what's his is mine, and what's ours is mine ..." And we're still married!

I think I know how much I make. Maybe.

- carl
Too funny!

----------------------------

On a side note, did you mean she picked up your check or puked up your check?

J/k, I know it was a typo. Although, I do hope she is feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">