• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st offense public indecency

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

krispenstpeter

But it would have made your girlfriend smile. Especially in My car....that stickshift works wonders :D Better than the little blue pill :eek:

M

mndtrp

Yeah, that's true about the statutes. Not to mention being in a car after some drinks, he could have slapped on a dui as well. It kind of makes me wonder why he would have said something like that.

Being in a sports car, I barely have room to scratch my @$$, let alone get a piece of it.

Oh well, that's all a bit off topic. I spoke with my free legal counsel this morning. She told me basically the same thing that the ex-officer did: probably speak to a DA, fine, and probation. I'm not sure what was quoted below, but I think that was for a misdemeaner, not a petty crime.

And to quote a classic Chevy Chase in Caddyshack: "I was born to love you / I was born to lick your face / I was born to rub you / but you were born to rub me first /... What do you say we take this out on the patio?"
I should have tried that line instead.

C

coosi

What is the name of your state?Especially in My car....that stickshift works wonders Better than the little blue pill

**Hope the parking brake works... ;)

calatty

Mybe you haven't give all the facts, but I don't see how you violated the law here. If the door was closed, you weren't exposing any body parts to the PUBLIC or performing intercourse in PUBLIC. It is not a crime to share a bathroom with someone. Fight it!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
Mybe you haven't give all the facts, but I don't see how you violated the law here. If the door was closed, you weren't exposing any body parts to the PUBLIC or performing intercourse in PUBLIC. It is not a crime to share a bathroom with someone. Fight it!

My response:

Great!

Now, CalAtty, let's you and I share a stall on the third floor of the Los Angeles Superior Court, 111 No. Hill Street, Los Angeles!

But, I do insist that you spell correctly, first.

IAAL

M

mndtrp

The judge just had us pay a $100 fine, plus court costs. It took a grand total of about 3 min in court, and the rest of the people in the courtroom got a little chuckle.

One fun thing to come out of this, the receipt from the courthouse actually states 'sex' on it. I can't think of anyone who has ever had a receipt for sex, especially from the law. One of my friends said I should deduct it from my taxes as 'entertainment'. I don't know much about that, but I suppose it would be nice to recoup some of that.

Thanks for the help, and tips.

-greg

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">