• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

22348 ticket off duty cop!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

You Are Guilty

I don't know why people find it so amusing - this is why lawyers get the "big bucks".

One can only hope that the court is well-versed in ASL should the OP try this...

I don't know why people find it so amusing - this is why lawyers get the "big bucks".

One can only hope that the court is well-versed in ASL should the OP try this...
Okay, I admit I'm not a signer but I actually tried to do it! :eek: I give, what does it sign? I was looking for the ole "hold your right hand up with your thumb to the left and your forefinger straight up (Loser) but I'm afraid there are many layers to your wit & I am but through the 2nd or 3rd. :cool:

You Are Guilty

Okay, I admit I'm not a signer but I actually tried to do it! :eek: I give, what does it sign? I was looking for the ole "hold your right hand up with your thumb to the left and your forefinger straight up (Loser) but I'm afraid there are many layers to your wit & I am but through the 2nd or 3rd. :cool:
"I was racing"

lol :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">