• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4mo pregnancy ended by miscarriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jose0425

According to the hospital records from this visit I was 15 weeks and 4 days into my pregnancy when the fetus died.

Diagnosis is: Miscarriage (inevitable) Ultrasound showed the age of fetus and that there was no heartbeat AND that the fetus was in breech condition. They ended up giving me pain pills and muscle relaxers. Said it was safe for me to go home and I need to expect to have more cramping pain and also that I would pass more blood, small clots, or FETAL TISSUE. Two days after being home, I experienced the worst memory that I will have to live with the rest of my life. It gets worse and I need to know what the statute of limitations are on emergency room case

Proserpina

According to the hospital records from this visit I was 15 weeks and 4 days into my pregnancy when the fetus died.

Diagnosis is: Miscarriage (inevitable) Ultrasound showed the age of fetus and that there was no heartbeat AND that the fetus was in breech condition. They ended up giving me pain pills and muscle relaxers. Said it was safe for me to go home and I need to expect to have more cramping pain and also that I would pass more blood, small clots, or FETAL TISSUE. Two days after being home, I experienced the worst memory that I will have to live with the rest of my life. It gets worse and I need to know what the statute of limitations are on emergency room case
Jose, I'm not sure what you're wanting to do. What did the hospital do wrong? Did they say that you'd have to go through an extraction?

I'm very sorry for your loss, too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">