• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

58 grams of marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TysonLPrice

Dishwater deterganr:

Stick with law...it's not an extatct science and you can get away with the crap you post:

Lets see....
1 gram equals 0.0352739619 ounces
so, 58 grams equals 2.0459 ounces, or about 0.128 pounds.
Kind of thought it would be hard for this idiot to keep his pants on with "two pounds" of drugs in his back pocket!!!
But then a lot of these twits walk around with their pants around there knees anyway!!

My cell phone ways a couple ounces and my wallet about the same same. My pants stay on fine.

Two "pounds". Maybe you were thinking of English currency before the Euro. That's $$ in your career serach.

JETX

TysonChicken drooled:
"My cell phone ways a couple ounces and my wallet about the same same. My pants stay on fine.

Two "pounds". Maybe you were thinking of English currency before the Euro. That's $$ in your career serach."
*** Hey, prick. Yea, you TysonChicken.

If you had 2.08 ounces of working brainmatter, you would first have realized that my post that this was only ounces and not pounds was in response to the earlier confusion as to the amount. One person said, "That's over 2 lbs", while another said, "28 grams if more than half a pound" (sic).

But then, to figure all that out would clearly far more brainpower than you can muster. In fact, if brains were gunpowder, you couldn't blow your nose!!
(Now, we'll wait while you go ask your mommy what that means....... :D )

Also, since you were so proud of your spelling ability in another post, I though I would point out that "serach" is correctly spelled..... 'search'. And "deterganr" is spelled 'detergent'.

And finally, the British pound is still used.... but your confusion on that is expected since you clearly haven't had the benefit of traveling beyond your trailer park yet. :D

T

TysonLPrice

Ahhh dishwater detergent you are living up to all I expected of you. I feel justifed in a way only you can make me feel. Keep it up buddy. I'm here for you.

T

TysonLPrice

I am always liable

I wish that name meant something.

"JetX, don't waste your time on TysonChicken. The door is about to slam this idiot in the ass."

It may be true the the door you mentioned will close. In the mean time comments like yours only reinforce what I have been saying.

JETX

I know..... I have already put on my size 12 boot (the one with the pointed toes)...... ready to kick his ass goodbye! :D

K

krispenstpeter

Keep it up buddy. I'm here for you.
Now THAT'S funny. Do you always troll internet forums looking for your new boyfriend??? :eek:

T

TysonLPrice

Dishwater detergent:

"I know..... I have already put on my size 12 boot (the one with the pointed toes)...... ready to kick his ass goodbye!"

You guys are good...The size 12 is probably just another exaggeration you have.

T

TysonLPrice

"Now THAT'S funny. Do you always troll internet forums looking for your new boyfriend???"

You interested???/

K

krispenstpeter

Sure, Will Henry has been looking to get out for some fun.

T

TysonLPrice

This is funny and pathetic at the same way. I came to this site with a legitimate question. I read several hundred posts and saw a common thread between many of them. Immature individuals attacking people that were just looking for help. I dished a little back out and get back responses about kicking @@@, trolling for boyfriends and the like.

OK. maybe my stint here is going to be short. But I am sure about one thing. There is a silent majority that wish some of you would just stop posting.

Sorry to disrupt your kingdom children....

T

TysonLPrice

OK..I've thought about it and I'm going to take a hike. The people that got my point see where I was coming from. The ones that don't see what I am writing about probably never will untill it happens to them.

The concept behind this site is commendable. Just like life there will always be some spoiling the efforts of others trying to be decent people.

The beauty of this last post is I will never see the responses.

I wish you all well...

JETX

"This is funny and pathetic at the same way."
And of course, that makes absolutely NO sense at all.... unless you meant 'at the same TIME'!!

But, do you know what is even MORE funny and even MORE pathetic???
Your profile:
"Occupation Programmer Hobbies Reading, playing pool, and cards. Location Bio From the USA's breadbasket. Male and pushing fifty. Not much formal education but I've been around the block."

Take a look:
http://forums.howwhatwhy.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=61&Number=129531&Board=weapons&what=showflat&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

And for his insipid posts:
http://forums.howwhatwhy.com/dosearch.php?Cat=&Poster=TysonLPrice&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts

JETX

"The people that got my point see where I was coming from."
*** The only thing that others saw in your posts is already obvious. You are an illiterate, under educated ignorant twit. You can't spell worth a crap and have the grammar skills of a third grader at best. But other than that.... who cares??
:D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TysonLPrice said:
There is a silent majority that wish some of you would just stop posting.

==============================================

My response:

Ah, finally - - a statement of purported fact!

Now, back it up, ass-hole.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">