• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

7 day notice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

evilfirefly

What is the name of your state? florida

what is a seven day notice of noncompliance? what do i need to do?

in my lease it says you and your guest may not engage in the following activities. behaving in a loud or obnoxious manner, disturbing or threating the rights, comfort, etc.

now since i gotten this notice does it mean that who ever makes noise in the apartment should also get a notice for making noise like a loud radio, blair radio from a car, talking loud, dogs barking etc.

what can i do?

thanks;)

C

CA. LL

Mr. Jetx is a super person for looking statutes up and may reply to assist you. However, the notice likely means you must stop the noise nuisance management feels you are causing. Thus, it likely means nothing more, nothing less at this time. However, if it continues well......

BTW, it's not unsual for people to be served such a notice and then complain to management about their neighbors and how all the neighbors disturb others too. In other words, everyone grips about everyone else. Apt. living!!!

Last edited:

evilfirefly

okay explain this to me.

in my lease agreement it says you and your guest may not engage in the following activities: disturbing, etc.

so if a tenant is making noise like blairing there radio or tv and i call the office about it they should have gotten a letter like i did and if they kept it up then they should have been kicked out. because they are "disturbing" me :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">