• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

about moving again?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MO from NC

Hi, new to the format, but not new to the problems I'm reading about. I guess it's true that there are no coincidents.I found this site out of frustration as to what to do about my husband not getting to see his little girl for over two years now! The Cp did not give a 30 day notice,she told him he could not see child on the weekend he requested because she was moving to another state.She had to travel through our town on her way out of state and wouldn't even stop by for them to see each other.Yea,yea I know it's a long story. To this day my husband doesn't know wher his child is. The county child support office will not give him this information.(She doesn't even live in this state but the system still carries her as a client.) My husband has and is faithful about paying his child support and carrying insurance for his child.I would like for LB orthe other legal expert on the panel to direct us as to where to find information that could help him find and be able to see his only child. Oh,by the way she is a paralegal. He put her through school during their marriage.

B

baby

I just went to court to try to get permission to move.
I was told no .I was never married to my childs father we never lived together and he
only sees her Thursday night and 1 weekend out of the month. I was wanting to move to be with my husband to be he works for the secert service. I live in tallahassee florida
and I was wanting to move to Miami. All I am saying is that I thought for sure I would be able to go. Get a good lawyer

MySonsMom

Omg, I'm shocked.

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">