• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident Arbitration??? Does this ever end??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Reference: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=198173

Last December we filled out the auto-accident and depositions/interrogatories inquiry, sent that back to our Insurance Co. Attorney. We knew that this would be coming up, now it is time to start fretting about it all.

Figures, just when things FINALLY start going well for us - another setback.

Received in the mail today:

Letter that says:

Dear Mr. ********

Please be advised that this matter has been scheduled for an Arbitration Hearing on April 13 1:30 PM at the offices of:

You are required to appear at this hearing.

SO... now what happens?

We have no $$ to give this a*s. I feel like digging up all of my old records from the car accident I was in, and tossing a photo down on the table of what a car that is totalled REALLY looks like; and showiing this loser what 10K worth of chiropractor bills really is.

The worst part is.... reference this thread I posted: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=200941

Because now, they - the other guy & his attorney - are permitted to bring up my husband's past & his record; and it shouldn't be allowed. What happened over 18 years ago has absolutely NO bearing on an insurance claim.

Any advice on what to expect; what happens at an Insurance Arbitration?

Thank you,

KH

PinHead

well, make sure that your lawyer is competent enough to handole this......if he is, just trust him coz he probably knows what hes doing...there are lawyers that you dont have to pay unless you win the insurance claim.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">