• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident Possible DUI?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spix14

Sorry, I know I am new and all, but I just had to say something.

I believe I have the answer to your problem, sir.

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

Mods can delete this if I'm not allowed to reply to this. But I think that's a pretty good answer.

ez4me2c3d

Can anyone summarize what the original poster's question was? Not sure why they would delete a post if it may help others understand their own situation more.

thanks for the help in advanced!

ecmst12

I think he was saying that he caused an accident because he was drunk, but hadn't been arrested yet and wanted to know if he could still be charged with something. Which I don't know the answer to.

ez4me2c3d

I think he was saying that he caused an accident because he was drunk, but hadn't been arrested yet and wanted to know if he could still be charged with something. Which I don't know the answer to.
If you are drunk at the scene of the crime, wouldn't the cop arrest you on the spot?

spix14

The guy said that he was drunk, but he was injured in the accident and was taken directly to the hospital. He wanted to know if the other people could sue him if they were not injured. Didn't say whether it was ever confirmed by anyone else (ie cops) that he was drunk, but did say that the insurance people called him and he told them he "might have had a drink or two"

That's as best as I can remember.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">