• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accused of Assaulting a College DPS Officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ABGolf

I'm sorry I think you aren't understanding what I am trying to explain. I couldn't see her coming because I was looking the other direction from where I was walking. A kid who I have now found out to be named adrian bumped me into her. The camera would be located from a high point and the crowd was only around 30 people so you would be able to see who i was considering I am 6'5. The camera would show that I never assaulted her and that she is lying about what happened. It will show me running which i admit to, but it will also show that I never assaulted her and that she is lying to get money for her apparent leg injury. I remember everything that happened. The officer couldn't even remember the fake name i gave her, yet i could remember.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm sorry I think you aren't understanding what I am trying to explain. I couldn't see her coming because I was looking the other direction from where I was walking. A kid who I have now found out to be named adrian bumped me into her. The camera would be located from a high point and the crowd was only around 30 people so you would be able to see who i was considering I am 6'5. The camera would show that I never assaulted her and that she is lying about what happened. It will show me running which i admit to, but it will also show that I never assaulted her and that she is lying to get money for her apparent leg injury. I remember everything that happened. The officer couldn't even remember the fake name i gave her, yet i could remember.
That's gonna endear you :rolleyes:

commentator

"she is lying to get money for her 'apparent' leg injury." Oh ho! The plot thickens!

If she really did require the help of two other officers to restrain you as she claims, you reckon she'll have the names of those two officers, might accidentally have their testimony? She has a leg injury from being bumped into, or from chasing you and cuffing you?

This whole thing sounds curiouser and curiouser.

cyjeff

If the officer was injured during your little romp through campus, the liability for that injury was yours.

I, too, noticed that you conveniently left out the part where an officer was injured by your actions.

ABGolf

I saw her walking around just fine right after the incident happened. Im not going to call her out on any of this in th hearing because that would only make things worse. I left alot of the stuff out and you guys also don't know alot about what happened because I wrote this the morning after it happened. Since then I have recieved her statemetn of what happened. I have gathered 7 witnesses of what happened who will be attending my hearing and all say that i never assaulted her. i also found the kid who bumped me into her and admits to it and will be at the hearing.

cyjeff

I saw her walking around just fine right after the incident happened. Im not going to call her out on any of this in th hearing because that would only make things worse. I left alot of the stuff out and you guys also don't know alot about what happened because I wrote this the morning after it happened. Since then I have recieved her statemetn of what happened. I have gathered 7 witnesses of what happened who will be attending my hearing and all say that i never assaulted her. i also found the kid who bumped me into her and admits to it and will be at the hearing.
It is significant that you didn't know what happened until you read the police report.

Were any of the witnesses sober at the time? Of the drunk ones, how many are underage?

Are you going to tell them that admission of a crime as part of a criminal hearing may result in charges of their own?

ABGolf

It's not that I didn't remember what happened until i read the report. I remembered. I just didn't know what her exact account of the incident was from her perspective. And I havent thought of telling them that i may also be punished by the courts thank you. And unfortunately all of the witnesses were not sober and all of them are underage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">