• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accused of dui, Help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OHRoadwarrior

Your insurance will likely NOT pay for the mailbox, fire hydrant and associated damages. If you and/or the driver fail to pay them, you will likely be suspended until they are paid.

MichaCA

And seriously, while you made a good decision to not drive yourself, you made an equally horrid decision to allow a drunk driver drive your truck. Do you know you are lucky no one was killed? From now on, keep your truck parked while your drinking, always.

synixone

Trust me, I know i messed up. I been beating myself up over this since it happen.. But can anyone shed any light on my questions? If this is dropped and never goes to court, what will happen with my drivers license Will i have to turn around and fight the DMV to get them back? Or since the cop took them from me the morning i was arrested will i just be able to go straight and pick them up and move on like this never happen?

arsenic

.. But can anyone shed any light on my questions? ....?[/QUOTE said:
Short answer : no.

This isn't really a legal forum. It's just a bunch of people giving layman advice and moralizing and having a laugh at other people's suffering. There are a max of 5 lawyers posting here (more than 5 times a month).

Hire a lawyer.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Short answer : no.

This isn't really a legal forum. It's just a bunch of people giving layman advice and moralizing and having a laugh at other people's suffering. There are a max of 5 lawyers posting here (more than 5 times a month).

Hire a lawyer.
The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting on the Forums or the identity or qualifications of any person asking questions or responding on the Forums.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">