• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Admitting Illegal Drug Abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The female admitting to lying.

The coworker happens to be my drug dealer.

We have all seen through your clever (*cough cough*) ruse. Even when you try to assert your credentials, your grammar is atrocious (learn how to use freaking commas if you plan to pawn yourself off as an english professor). You claim to have bribed the police, and I hope they find reason to search your computer. I also wish to throw the bs flag on this post, as I have never believed it for a second.

Ozark_Sophist

I have had to sit through hours of academic policy meetings while the English department professors debated proper comma placement. My English department associates were able to cite page numbers in grammar textbooks off the top of their head to support their individual positions.

Meanwhile, the science department professors pull out their calculators. The kinesiology department folds a paper football. And the sociologists start recording the social interactions. Finally, the psychologists start expressing their feelings about where the comma should go. :D

Everybody laughs, and we all move to the next sentence.

I have had to sit through hours of academic policy meetings while the English department professors debated proper comma placement. My English department associates were able to cite page numbers in grammar textbooks off the top of their head to support their individual positions.

Meanwhile, the science department professors pull out their calculators. The kinesiology department folds a paper football. And the sociologists start recording the social interactions. Finally, the psychologists start expressing their feelings about where the comma should go. :D

Everybody laughs, and we all move to the next sentence.
This made my day. :) If our "english professor" could speak this proficiently, I would not be questioning his "credentials"!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">