• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultery, Marriage and Allottment for child support!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashley361

What is the name of your state? Texas

I have been in the Navy for 13 years. I am the CP (father)of my 7yo daughter. Mother signed over CP to me(no judge oder it) this was done 6 months prior to our divorce. My ex-wife was in the Navy also, she has now gotten out. Let me add she had a child with another supervisor right out of bootcamp while she was married to her 1st husband. Which he (son)has stayed with her(He does not know his real father, mothers choice). She got orders to go overseas before her husband came off deployment so he would not find out she was pg for someone else. And get her for adultery. She was having an affair with a another one her higher ranking supervisor while we were married. (Adultery) He was married to another high ranking military member. To say the least everyone ended up divorced. My ex-wife married this man 3 days after we were divorced and he was divorced 2 days when they got married. They request orders far away to advoid being critizied. Due to the fact they were questioned about this affair by the Capt.on Fri. and they denied all of it(affair) and they married the next day. (Not a good Monday for them when the Capt was told) No charges were filed with NIS due to the fact I was given my daughter. And his ex-wife did not want the embarrasment. The question is she pays $280 a month in CS. She has now filed for change of custody and CS reduction. My ex-wife wrote many CS checks that were NSF. For over a year the CS is coming out of allottment from DFAS (her husbands). Does this mean he has excepted responsibilty to pay for my daughter support? They filed taxes for 2003 and had an income of around 53K(both active duty) not including BAH, Clothing, and Com. In 2004 she was out and shows no income but they stated that there income without the above stuff he made 68k. Due to his rate there is no reinlistment bonsus or incentives. Since she is no longer in the military nor has or wants a job and my daughters CS comes from his allottment can they base CS on their household income?
Or just on hers?(None)Except unemployment from the Navy. Which I'm sure has expired in time by now. Any info would be helpful....

Last edited:

signalfreq

Jeez... sounds like my ex-wife when I was at Ft. Hood, Tx. I hope she burns in Hell.

That's a good question. I know that child support is intended for direct support of the child, i.e., clothes, food, school supplies, etc... but for rent, that's iffy, because that money would be directly supporting everyone else too...

I'm assuming you're in Corpus Christi. If so, DON'T let Judge Huerta preside over any of your cases. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

The fact of the matter is, you're in TEXAS, and that's the most screwed up state to be in. If you have any control over it, I'd wait until it's time to LEAVE before taking any legal steps at all. If she's anything like MY ex, she's gonna take advantage of the screwed up legal system there, and clean you out for all you're worth.

My free advice --- LEAVE TEXAS !!! LEAVE NOW !!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">