• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice about rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LdiJ said:
Despite the fact that I realize that this is a pointless exercize (and I tend to agree with you about this particular poster :eek: )...I also know really great people who ended up with an impossible child. I admire them if they stand their ground and don't "enable"...their kid's dysfunctions. I have no respect when they do.

However, you have a really bad habit of "labeling"....and I personally think that you, of all people, should know better.

Yeah...I have been participating on boards like these for a long time too....about 10 years at this point....and I get fed up too hearing the same crap over and over. However the bottom line is that once your kids get a certain age...no matter HOW well you have raised them, no matter what values you try to instill....its up to them....and being "in love"...is almost guaranteed to destroy any parental teachings....sigh.

You give the best advice around when you don't "label" the person....you give no advice at all when you do.

My response:

I guess I'd have to be a woman to understand your gibberish. Ldij, you're nothing but a quack idiot. How's that for "labeling"?

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

Do you want to know why our writer hasn't come back? It's not because of my writings - - hell, my writings are just words on some site that land on her screen. Big deal.

The real reason is that she knows I'm right.

IAAL

MY RESPONSE: I think you're confusing "conservatism" with "liberalism". If I was liberal, I would want all criminals to have a second chance, and I'd close down the prisons. Not on your life, baby! I don't believe in rehabilitation. It's a joke. It doesn't work, and has never worked - - except at the expense of law abiding citizen.

Well that is one point that I totally agree with you on.

MY RESPONSE: Good for you. Help a homeless person, will you?

Actually yes I do help homeless people. My children and I spend one Saturday a month at a local shelter. I want my children to grow up thankful for what they enjoy but also I try and teach them that people a lot of times choose their own paths through bad mistakes and there are consequences for those mistakes. Plus I want them to grow up generous of heart.

azgrandpa

For iaal:

I haven't been on this forum for awhile, but as usual you are trashing it up! Pardon me while I PUKE!

By the way; have you recovered from the time you gave out my "personal information" on this public forum? LOL. (That sure quieted you for awhile,LOL).

I have come to the realization that you are a self taught legal mind that is doing a life stretch in prison. Why else would you be so anti-social?

Please.....don't reply with the only words you know, "trailer trash & idiot. Pull out the dictionary to find some new ones!

Don't have a good day.

P.S. Go ahead...have me blocked from the forum; I just got sick of it with one visit back anyway!! LOL ha ha ha ha ha

sad in montana

way off base

Lol you both are incredible. Apparently I have provided a forum for squabbling, not caring. how sad. not that iaal has anything that even resembles a real law degree. So just so you know, not that you care, I have never had a tatoo, obviously a feetish you have from a bad childhood experience, and what part of sad in montana tells you I live in Wyoming, you uneducated ignoramic egomaniac? As a matter of fact, I enjoy going to the university here very much, and was proud when yesterday's report card had A'a and B's....not that you would have passed the bar even if you had taken it. I don't ask myself where I went wrong, as my daughter did not grow up in my home, rather with a father in another state who spent more time in jail than out of it. Obviously the mistake in marrying someone so much like iaal was the mistake I made and the :rolleyes: guilt I carried and dismissed as luggage I no longer need. He kept her on the run with him for 10 years, and I gave good chase. Finally, he was caught and she was introduced to a new sane life-style. How hard it was to try and adjust I can only imagine. She did not want the stability or " no pills and thrills" lifestyle we boring law-abiding citizens lead. At any rate, we will take care of our grandson until she is reay to do so or until it becomes evident that we ned to take permanent guardianship. Iaaal, I am sure your whining can be put to better use on a political ticket. Please, try for office, because you stink at forum law advisory and someone with your limited vocabulary would do very well in politics. take care, and thank you to the folks who reply with kindness.

To the poster:
Please remember that at this point you have no "legal" rights to your grandchild. I urge you to at the very least petition for temporary or emergency guardianship. You don't want to wait until something comes up where legally you need to be able to sign for the child. I don't know how good of a chance you have I just know in my families case my parents where able to obtain such based on the amount of time they have my niece. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">