• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alarm Company Frustration!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smiles4454

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I entered into a 60 month home security contract and have had nothing but problems with this co since. I would like to know if I can cancel the existing time left on this contract due to the frustration I have gone through.

1. The installation was a mess and took 3 days instead of 1.

2. When I received my first bill I was charged a late fee...it was my first bill!!

3. I called numerous times to get lawn and window signs and it took approximately 6 months to finally get them.

4. I have not received another bill and recently found out that the co has been debiting my bank acct without my knowledge or approval.

I am so fed up with this co and so dissatisfied that I would like to cancel the remaining contract. Can I do this without penalty because I am unhappy with the co? Yes, there is a termination fee in the contract but I am so unhappy with them I would like to know if I can get around this? :mad:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I entered into a 60 month home security contract and have had nothing but problems with this co since. I would like to know if I can cancel the existing time left on this contract due to the frustration I have gone through.

1. The installation was a mess and took 3 days instead of 1.

2. When I received my first bill I was charged a late fee...it was my first bill!!

3. I called numerous times to get lawn and window signs and it took approximately 6 months to finally get them.

4. I have not received another bill and recently found out that the co has been debiting my bank acct without my knowledge or approval.

I am so fed up with this co and so dissatisfied that I would like to cancel the remaining contract. Can I do this without penalty because I am unhappy with the co? Yes, there is a termination fee in the contract but I am so unhappy with them I would like to know if I can get around this? :mad:
Short answer: No.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">