• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alimoney and questions about my disability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fireboat1

The fact is your disabled. The judge is smart enough to know how difficult the SSDI process is.As for people faking disability ,well good for them. But ,I know if you have jumped through the hurdles of SS and have had a review and it went smoothly you certainly have proved your disability to the HARDEST agency .I understand your thought of it being none of their business and a good bit of it is probably true.Personally I think you should wait on what your atty. suggests.But I would answer the questions with the date of your disability,and when you began receiving your disability check.I would also give a general statement as to when you see the DRs. If you go every month ,say so,it doesnt give any indepth information but answers the question.I would answer the med.question with,"I find the question intrusive and irrevalint"let them ask again or have the information ordered to give.However,you do want the gourt to understand you are totally disabled and CANNOT work in any fashion. If you could,then it would have been proven during the SSDI process.I dont understand why a sentence stating,I have been found by the social security administration to be totally disabled from such and such a date,and have been receiving assistance for medical and finance matters since that time.Your hubby already knows how much you get ?what meds you take.Let them request specific later on.They can ask for the moon,you might not have to give it.Nor is much of it revelent anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">