• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alimony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seknd2no1

I wanted that also..and yes your right,only because he makes more than I do..sorry I was the wife in the deal..believe me if I didn't need his money I would tell him to shove it,,but it makes me happy evrytime I get a check knowing it pisses him off to write it...."sweet revenge":D

Bali Hai

seknd2no1 said:
I wanted that also..and yes your right,only because he makes more than I do..sorry I was the wife in the deal..believe me if I didn't need his money I would tell him to shove it,,but it makes me happy evrytime I get a check knowing it pisses him off to write it...."sweet revenge":D
Well at least you're honest.

That's more than I can say for most of the ex-wives I see here looking to spill blood.

I "used" to write those checks myself. In the memo I put "kangaroo court ordered alimony". That really pissed the judge off when he saw that.

Now I'm doing direct deposit.:D

ceara19

Bali Hai said:
Well at least you're honest.

That's more than I can say for most of the ex-wives I see here looking to spill blood.

I "used" to write those checks myself. In the memo I put "kangaroo court ordered alimony". That really pissed the judge off when he saw that.

Now I'm doing direct deposit.:D
I've heard of much worse being written in the memo line!

Bali Hai

ceara19 said:
I've heard of much worse being written in the memo line!

Yep. But this judge is now over 80 years old. "You follow my orders" was the last thing I heard him say to me.

Fine, I'll follow your orders but I don't have to "like" doing it I told him!! (refering to my notes on the checks) "The check is still good". He thought otherwise. I'm waiting for him to kick the bucket. No chance for justice with this old codger.

badd2323

LOL....I used to put sexual favors on mine it took her a couple of checks to notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">