• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

All I Have To Say Is Women Get Wat Too Much And Men Get Screwed!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
jacknjill said:
It is so sad that people think that it's so bad for a stepmother to share her financial wealth on kids that aren't even her responsibility.
Noone said that. How you spend your money is your business. As is it hers how she spends her money. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

firemyst

*giggles*...yet rolling my eyes.
I am another single mother who does not sit on my butt waiting for money to come in. I work, and soon may even have to take on a second job because dad is a deadbeat. Not all women are living off child support, becuase we cannot afford to......learn the facts, get to know more women before ya put us all in the same boat. Some of us want the resposiblility of having to work to be an influence on the younger generation!

AHA

jacknjill said:
Yes it is tragic. Without my financial support, love, unconditional acceptance of them...they would have NOTHING. I don't have to spend any $$ on these kids, take them on vacations, water-skiing, etc....I don't have to diddly squat for any of them...BUT I DO.....because these kids atleast deserve someone that loves them, doesn't spend their money on facelifts, new cars, perms, and other luxuries they can't afford. If I can take them away for just a little while from the living sitatuion at their mothers, and make them smile, then I'm a rotten person. (FYI, their mother as breed 2x more since the divorce and have had 5 livin boyfriends that are no history). I'm the meanest stepmother out there. It is so sad that people think that it's so bad for a stepmother to share her financial wealth on kids that aren't even her responsibility. Maybe it would be best for my husband to have never married me or anyone. Maybe it's better that he live in a studio or one bedroom apartment, living paycheck to paycheck just to pay the CS that the kids never see anyway. That is a much better life for them, isn't it. I should throw them all out of my house and everyone would be happy. You guys are NUTS.....
Don't even try to dress yourself as a sweet little lamb now, your earlier post made it VERY clear what kind of person you are mentally, and I wouldn't applaude that person even if my life depended on it. The damage is done, we know what you are, if there ever was a chance for respect for you it's waaaaay gone already. You loose

abstract99

firemyst said:
*giggles*...yet rolling my eyes.
I am another single mother who does not sit on my butt waiting for money to come in. I work, and soon may even have to take on a second job because dad is a deadbeat. Not all women are living off child support, becuase we cannot afford to......learn the facts, get to know more women before ya put us all in the same boat. Some of us want the resposiblility of having to work to be an influence on the younger generation!

Doesn't anybody see a problem with the fact that a single mother can stay at home and collect CS from her 8 gabillion kids but when dad wants to stay at home it is this big deal?

BelizeBreeze

newguyhere said:
Doesn't anybody see a problem with the fact that a single mother can stay at home and collect CS from her 8 gabillion kids but when dad wants to stay at home it is this big deal?
Another gross generalization which means nothing, much like this entire thread. :rolleyes:

AHA

newguyhere said:
Don't you see a problem with the many men that "demand" that their gf/wife stay at home to raise his kids, so that he can go o out in the world and make his fortune and not have to spend it on childcare?????

firemyst

newguyhere said:
did you not read my post? I don't stay at home, I work. I WANT to work....
how stupid are you?
I do not agree with moms staying at home and just collecting child support. More women should work, unless they are not physically able to.
My daughters father needs to take responsibility for his kids. It's not totally my responsibility to take care of our kids. For you to say that he should be able to get away with not taking care of his kids makes you even worse of a person than he is.

Last edited by a moderator:

abstract99

newguyhere said:

Oh sorry, this was ment to be just generalized towards those moms that have kids just to make a living. I wasn't trying to stereotype here. You all know that there are women that do this though.

abstract99

firemyst said:
did you not read my post? I don't stay at home, I work. I WANT to work....
how stupid are you?
I do not agree with moms staying at home and just collecting child support. More women should work, unless they are not physically able to.
My daughters father needs to get off his a$$ and take responsibility for his kids. It's not totally my responsibility to take care of our kids. For you to say that he should be able to get away with not taking care of his kids makes you even worse of a person than he is. Get real and wake the hell up to the real world.
Oh no no no I was not talking about you here hon, just readt the post above this one. I too think that both parents should be responsable for the support. I don't ever think that a parent should "get away" with not supporting their kids. You should go read this too: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=234740&page=2

abstract99

AHA said:
Don't you see a problem with the many men that "demand" that their gf/wife stay at home to raise his kids, so that he can go o out in the world and make his fortune and not have to spend it on childcare?????

Ahh yes but when I wuit my job to go to school and my wife worked and provided my half of the support for the children I was told by the court that my wife providing my half was just me being lazy and to go get a job. P.S. My kids don't require daycare ... they are in school all day.

SecondWifeAZ

We've all been married "for better or worse". And when we are with our husband we understand if he looses his job or if the car gets wrecked. All the crazy happenings of life. We work together to get by. When we are married we don't say " sorry huney ya can't come home or see the kids without a paycheck". We know things will get better.
I do believe there are people out there that expect perfection after the divorce. Layoffs don't happen to divorced people, accidents don't happen, family members stay alive forever. I also as a divorced woman with kids am not perfect and my world is not perfect. I also understand my ex and his circumstances. I could have him put away. But then my children will suffer more. They are kids they don't care where the money comes from they just want both thier parents. But then I have a good relationship with my ex. We still help each other.There have been times when I have had a good year while he has not.
I have posted earlier today, afterwards my ex called and brought me half the money. He planned on using it to buy a new car instead he's going to help keep my new husband out of jail. ( if my ex was in jail that help would not be there, and my kids would lose two parents)
He may not be able to keep a job , but then he never could when we were married. I would be silly to expect more of him after the divorce than I expected during the marriage.CP's do not get rich from child support, and NCP's don't get rich from divorce.

Tinaa

I wish my ex would marry a rich woman and take our kids wonderful places. I wish he'd get married again because that is the only time he pays half-way regularly. I wish...

If wishes were horses...

DOS2005

swanlorri said:
What is the name of your state? ARIZONA
THE BOTTOM LINE IS SOMEONE IS THIS LOVELY GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO STEP UP AND STAND UP FOR THE GOOD FATHERS IN THIS COUNTRY WE LIVE IN AND STOP MAKING THESE STUPID WOMAN SO DARN RELIABLE FOR SUPPORT! IF THE FATHER PAYS MONEY AND GETS HIS CHILD 1/2 THE TIME AND DOES EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING FOR THE CHILD AS THE MOTHER SITS ON HER BUTT WAITING FOR MORE INCOME TO ROLL IN...SOMETHING IS JUST WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE! JUST BECAUSE A MAN BETTERS HIMSELF AND THE WOMAN DOESN'T, SHOULDN'T HIT THE FATHER IN THE POCKET AND LINE THE MOTHERS POCKETS! THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME TYPE OF MONITORING OF WHERE EXACTLY THE MONEY RECEIVED FOR A CHILD GOES.....A BOOB JOB DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHILD AND THAT KIND OF STUFF SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION AS THE CHILD IS STANDING THERE WEARING RAGS! I JUST DON'T LIKE WOMAN AND I AM ONE OF THEM...TO ALL THE WOMAN OUT THERE BITCHING..GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND WORK...YOUR ex HUSBAND DID AND DOES SO YOU SHOULD TOO! WE'RE NOT LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE "CLEAVERS" ANY LONGER...THE PEARLS AND DRESSES WHILE CLEANING THE HOUSE LEFT YEARS AGO!
THANKS TO WOMANS LIB WE ARE ALL SCREWED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...
TOO BAD HUH?
That cerainly is the opposite in my situation. In our settlement my Ex (husband) kept the residence (primarily because I knew he wouldn't keep up payments to me for it or child support) We have shared custody but he is residential parent as I gave up the house. He hasn't once done any part of his settlement obligations to date which include return or payment of personal property and abiding by visitation and custody orders. He has withheld my children from me pretty much since we divorced 6 years ago and been brought up on contempt of court 3 times. Each time he has been found in contempt but nothing changes. He gets support for 4 children and 3 of them are adults now and not eligible. I would have to pay to take it back to court and have the support reduced or suspended... So clearly.. He is the SCREWY and not the screwed in our case. Sorry you are having such a rough time. Seems the courts are only helpful to the residential parent regardless if they break the law or not.
If I went to court now, I could probably have him heavily fined or even thrown in jail and my support stopped because of his never ending contempt of the court system. I don't have the money to do it or I would in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">