• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I in trouble?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

I'm glad Carl piped in with his recent story.

My youngest got caught on top of a large water tank along with a few friends. Why do boys like heights? It was 50 or 60 feet tall and no fence around it, an attractive nuesience. They had climbed up the ladder on the side and were busy looking into the hatch amazed at how clear the water was and that they could see all the way to the bottom. This was our drinking water I should hope it was clear! Then one of the kids spotted a policeman driving up the access road and he somehow made it down while the others were still gazing into the waters. They got caught and turned in their friend who escaped, all the parents had to go down and spring our kids, they even put them in the cold holding cell. It made some impression but not on the one who got away, about 13 years later he OD'd, my son has matured. Some time later they fenced the tank in because too many boys, it was always boys, kept climbing the tank.

He got some payback last week with his 4 year old daughter who has recently taken to lying. She went to bed with gum in her mouth and got in stuck all in her long hair. She kept claiming she didn't know how it got there! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: HE got it out with peanut butter and when I asked her about it she changed the subject! This is typical behavior for a 4 year old, it was hard not to laugh, hopefully, it will make an impression. Having daughters is going to be a challenge for him and he will know a little of what I had to endure.

C

cananyonehelp

He got some payback last week with his 4 year old daughter who has recently taken to lying. She went to bed with gum in her mouth and got in stuck all in her long hair.
Aint that the truth... It’s funny how when we become parent we start to see all those horrible things we did as a kid!!! Well the good book says you reap what you sow and I'm getting it X2... lol .. But I love my little girl and thank the Good Lord for the privilege of being her dad.

Fry016

Alright, I'm sorry about all the things I said. I guess I went a little overboard. But I don't see how my story changes everytime. My last post about the cops were a whole different thing.

Anyway, thanks for the help, and sorry.

rmet4nzkx

Fry016 said:
Alright, I'm sorry about all the things I said. I guess I went a little overboard. But I don't see how my story changes everytime. My last post about the cops were a whole different thing.

Anyway, thanks for the help, and sorry.
That's just the point, your story keeps changing, I don't think you get it yet.

Fact and truth they go hand in hand, when they don't add up it set's off alarms, you can't charm your way through life or somehow convert the facts into your version of the truth.

Homework assignment:
Look up the word confabulation

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">